Santiago , Chile
Me! , But what can I do to help?

MAD76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Telefonica Chile TV Digital haha¡
My Location
Chile
.....Hi I'm a Chilean too, i have a Smartcard of Telefonica fully opened with all the channels (including premium) but I need help with a smartcard reader......can anyone help me???

take a look on this and tellme if this is possible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVaz_8wbjCQ

I need a smart card reader!!!!!

koorgan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zap TV
My Location
Santiago , Chile
That's great card reader video, but anybody now where I can buy it? , Is like a Daytona card reader? , I need to now that kind of card is a smart card to look it in internet .

see this: _http://www.athena-scs.com/product.asp?pid=1

giver

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys will do nothing with a card reader.
Do not waste money in something you don't know nothing about.
The best option is to send the card out to be read by professionals.
And you have to think by doing this,you do not expect to get the card back (while you might get it back,if the card don't die while trying to read it).
If you are able to donate one of those nagra cards,send a PM.
This is not a promise of anything,is only the most logical way to get some results.

MAD76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Chile
giver said:
You guys will do nothing with a card reader.
Do not waste money in something you don't know nothing about.
The best option is to send the card out to be read by professionals.
And you have to think by doing this,you do not expect to get the card back (while you might get it back,if the card don't die while trying to read it).
If you are able to donate one of those nagra cards,send a PM.
This is not a promise of anything,is only the most logical way to get some results.

GIVER: Thanks for your support and positivism..... but your logical sucks:-rofl2, I must think that you are a proffesional :-rofl2, but let me tell you tht I bought the reader and clone the card........how a simple mortal can do this???....thanks to a member of this forum.....:cool:

I think tht for persons like you the forums do not progress....But lucky there exist another kind of persons who really GIVE support......:toke:

......anyway ....thanks for your MERCENARY support.

marbellasat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon 570
comag sl 55
neotion 3000,
antennas 60,80 150 and 250 cts
c-band Q- band
My Location
spain and florida
i can get acard. no problem. and then?

Cancuerno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
10' (3M) C/Ku H-H Dish 4DTV + Satcrusier w/2CI & 4 4' (1.2M) , Fortec Star Ultra, Neosat Ipro 2000, Dreambox 500s

Testing: *110, 119: Nagra 2
*58: VideoGuard *30: Nagravision
My Location
Tropical Caribbean
Hi/Hola,
I was looking for a group interested in test the Amazonas sat (61) to work with. I live in the Caribbean and actually have some testing experience with Nagra2 with satellites 110 & 119 on a firmware modified original equipment and a plastic rom 102 card. I have and are able to work with such equipment as jtags, glitchers , ISO programmer and bin preparing programs to put inside plastic to test signals. If I could subscribe to ZAP (Conax) or Telefónica (Nagra2) I will, but they doesn’t offer subscriptions outside their Countries. I live in Puerto Rico and are also interested on a French language package on sat Intelsat 901 (34.5) encrypted on SECA2.

Estaba buscando un grupo interesado en testear el sat Amazonas (61) para trabajar con ellos. Vivo en el Caribe y tengo cierta experiencia testeando con Nagra2 en los sats 110 y 119 usando equipo original modificado y tarjetas de plástico ROM 102. Tengo y manejo equipos como jtags, glitchers, programadores ISO y preparación de bins para hacer testing de señales. Si pudiera subscribirme a ZAP(Conax) o Telefónica(Nagra2) lo haría, pero ellos no ofrecen subscripciones fuera de sus países. Vivo en Puerto Rico y estoy interesado además en un paquete en idioma francés en el sat 901 (34.5) encriptado en SECA2.

Cancuerno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
10' (3M) C/Ku H-H Dish 4DTV + Satcrusier w/2CI & 4 4' (1.2M) , Fortec Star Ultra, Neosat Ipro 2000, Dreambox 500s

My Location
Tropical Caribbean
koorgan said:
Me! , But what can I do to help?

Can you describe what type of receiver and card do you use for your subscription?

Puedes describir que tipo de receptor y tarjeta utilizas para la subscripción?

Cancuerno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

My Location
Tropical Caribbean
MAD76 said:
GIVER: Thanks for your support and positivism..... but your logical sucks:-rofl2, I must think that you are a proffesional :-rofl2, but let me tell you tht I bought the reader and clone the card........how a simple mortal can do this???....thanks to a member of this forum.....:cool:

I think tht for persons like you the forums do not progress....But lucky there exist another kind of persons who really GIVE support......:toke:

......anyway ....thanks for your MERCENARY support.

Can you describe what type of receiver and card do you use for your subscription?

reblin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox500s, skystar. coship2300a e clarke tech
My Location
Brasil
Good Cancuerno it could order a p.m. to me would like to change information on the obliged subject!
Boas Cancuerno poderia me mandar uma pm gostaria de trocar umas informações sobre o assunto obrigado !

sopetran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat Ultra Lite
TechnoTrend S2 3600
My Location
Colombia SA
There are a lot of people looking for it. I think the forums would be more effective if communicate between.

This page has been communicated to other forums.

kurozawa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pansat 3500s, ant 1.20 mts, 2 duallnbs
My Location
panama
hi every body, it is true what u say about amazonas zap and telefonica paquets , i know about it from the times of curios contractor they try but they close the forum, it will be perfect if we make a groups to work over this.
gretting from panama.:-hny

MAD76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Chile
Cancuerno said:

it's a TT-micro S271 and the card configured with nagra2

Es un deco TT-Micro S271 con tarjeta configurada con Nagra2

concho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eletronica
My Location
sonora mexico
Are already almost three years and we did not make anything with zap.

ya son mas de tres años y aun no logramos nada con zap. :-tree

:-hny

rostintina

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
viewsat xtreme
My Location
bogota
Hi Guys, I live in Bogota , Colombia, and I've got a viewsat xtreme, and I'm looking for keys to catch Amazonas telefonica. I wonder if somebody has receiving telefonica in a viewsat in this moment.and what about keys or bin
Best regards, Rostintina

Hola Muchachos, vivo en Bogotà Colombia, y tengo una viewsat xtreme y estoy bucando hacerla funcionar con el Amazonas en telefonica. pregunto si alguien tiene actualmente trabajando un sistema igual . y si tienen las llaves o el bin para eso.

saludos cordiales Rostintina