Dreambox Edit Help

hackenz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s 1m Dish
My Location
UK
Well I've just scanned all the transponders on 28.2 & the DM500 has put the channels all over the place. I've downloaded Dreamboxedit & installed it & transferred the necessary files to the PC.

I've attempted to edit the channel numbers in the left hand pane & saved them to the box, but on rebooting all is the same.

I'm pretty au fait with PC's but all this Dreambox stuff is new to me. Can anybody point me to a tutorial or give me a helping hand?

Thanks Guys

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
All I can do is direct you to here and advise you to have a read of the 2nd one down the idiots guide

stuboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2.4m Precision Prime Focus Dish.
Dream 7020, V-Box II
Asus P5K E6570 (twin 2.66meg) CPU 8gig ram
Technisat Skystar2HD
DVBViewer, CoreAVC, VLC
Nebula DTT, 3.7.11
My Location
London
Newbie to this:- I have latest version of dreamboxedit 3.0 and a satcodx file .sdx i have just saved yet dreambox edit says " not a satcodx file" when i try to import, any ideas why? :confused
Regards
Stuboy

Miraculixxx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and T90
My Location
Germany
stuboy said:
Newbie to this:- I have latest version of dreamboxedit 3.0 and a satcodx file .sdx i have just saved yet dreambox edit says " not a satcodx file" when i try to import, any ideas why? :confused
Regards
Stuboy
I have exactly the same problem and no idea why. Unfortunately I can't find any WebResource to get help :confused

Regards,
Joerg

daviddem

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird, Arabsat and Nilesat. Currently using a cheap Mediastar box, looking into replacing it with a Dreambox
My Location
Dubai
Same here, and v2.02 is doing the same.

Also in the satcodx program, I am unable to save as anything else than a sdx file (all other options are greyed out).