Echostar 3000ip M/R cam what do i get??

Hi guys been looking into cams again for my reciever as i have not been using it for a while due to via 2 etc. Can anyone tell me if i get a matrix reloaded cam what channels would i get regarding films, music and xxx. Seems such a shame to have my reciever just sitting gathering dust so i would like to try to put it to use again. Also i`m now completely lost as far as programming the card or cam which ever i would need to do. Any advise or help would go down well Thanks Guys Don..

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Dragon may be the way to go at the moment, but the Matrix Reloaded is also a good choice, as is probably the Ultra, although there isn't much information about it.

You can program the MR with a laptop, the Dragon requires a programmer for its card with Phoenix mode, the ultra comes with its own programmer card insert and lead.

For the MR at the momnet you really need a Titanium card as well.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Quite a few threads mention it Denre, try typing Dragon into the search function. :)

Just looked at some threads i have a viacces cam and a seca 105 are they any good to me?? Don..Sorry guys been out of this a while :)

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The Aston 1.05 may be useful, particularly if a Titanium file comes out.