eutelsat 9b reception signal

I can lock now the 12111 v with 1.9dB only
Nothing for 12149 v9E - 12111 Ver (Locked with 1.9 dB) with AMS 3.4m.webp
 
I made and a scan to see the level of Italian beam.... I have the max SNR until now. The previous was 12.7-9 but never 13dB
9E - 12341 Ver (Mediaset Package) 13dB with AMS 3.4m (27-12-2016 ).webp
 
Something is changing with 12111 V because the Italian Beam from here is OK
 
I still have my Crazyscan of May, when 12111 V was Italian beam only, giving 8.0 dB.
Now in the mix with Nordic beam, the reading is about -1 dB although the peak is higher...
Netherlands has perfect mutual cancellation when both beams are on!

The clean Nordic beam 12149 V gives almost 10 dB, more than enough for lock.
The clean Italian beam 12341 V gives about 4.5 dB, well below lock.

May scan at the left, present scan at the right.
9.0E-RFScan2.webp 9.0E-RFScan3.webp
 
Nothing on all Nordic and Italy beams with 120cm dish.
According to hvdh I should at least receive Nordic Beam on 12149 V?
I have 14dB on 12054 H (Wide beam).
16dB on 12130 H (Germany Beam)
16.3dB on 12207 H (Germany Beam)
 
Hello Lexzie, I now realise 12149 V is 8PSK 5/6 and needs 9.35 dB so actually I have little margin!
And with NL at the edge of the Nordic footprint, signal will drop a lot from NE to SW.
 
Right now with 3.4m
9E - 12149 Ver (XtraTV Package) @ Nordic-Baltic Beam with AMS 3.4m from Cy Satellite Center.webp
 
I am still not able to get a lock on 12149V, had a max of just over 8dB but no dice. 12111V is barely 2dB - I am guessing perhaps because of Italian and Nordic beam mixing?
 
T90:

12149V & 12111V very nordic 17 dB
12341V Italy nothing
12169H Greece 14 dB
12130H GE 14 dB
11881V wide 14 dB
 
New Multistream test tp
12111V 31400 8PSK 2/3 ID 11
12111_H_9_E.jpg

The NIT reports a DVB-T test mux for 514MHz 64QAM 2/3
ADT DVB-T network maybe Italy beam? Normally, I should have more signal, but maybe it has co-interference with the Nordic beam!
 
I hate this satellite. I get 7dB from Nordic beam on 12149V but no lock. I barely get 1dB from 12111V - no idea whether this is Nordic or Italian bleeding over. Italian beam 12341V - 4dB - no lock.

I should plan for a 2.4m Channel Master to deal with 9E and Amos at 4W.... and SES-5 at 5E.
 
I haven't paid much attention to this bird ever, but this is my scan result now, not 100% sure I have all TPs on the lis (I synced with KoS before scan)

upload_2017-4-20_11-17-31.webp

upload_2017-4-20_11-18-8.webp
upload_2017-4-20_11-18-43.webp
 
I hate this satellite. I get 7dB from Nordic beam on 12149V but no lock. I barely get 1dB from 12111V - no idea whether this is Nordic or Italian bleeding over. Italian beam 12341V - 4dB - no lock.
12111 1.9dB
12148 5dB
12340 2dB
Occasional detection of 12283 27500 8PSK
All V, No locks, 1.5m PF
9e_std.webp
 
12111 1.9dB
12148 5dB
12340 2dB



Hi - Pretty much the same here on 1.8 c.m. for those transponders ...
The 2.4 manages to lock - 12148 at 9.9db (0.5db margin)
 
Back
Top