Feed question

Chr0nik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-9100 Linux receiver / Edision OS mini 4K / TM-2600 M3 motor / 110cm dish (34.5w to 50e) - 100cm dish (51.5e/52e/53e/60e)
My Location
Grays, Essex
Hello all,

I've read somewhere that it was possible to get a feed from NHK Tokyo on 11189V 16 east. Is it possible to getting it at the moment?

Also, I live in South London (SW9 area) and I also read somewhere that it was possible to get NHK World on Intelsat-10 68.5e in the London area with a 1.8m c-band dish. I found somewhere where such dishes are sold (maplin) and I'm willing to spend the money to buy that dish in order to watch the asian channels on that bird (including chinese and japanese) but can anybody tell whether it is possible to watch that bird from my location (Brixton) because from what I'm reading, I'm reasing my hopes and waiting to order the dish.

Thanks a lot,

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
It all depends on your line of sight, in London I would have thought you would struggle to see the Eastern horizon at that elevation but who knows, you may be lucky, however even if you are you will need planning permission for a dish of that size.

I do not see NHK on 16 East do you? check here