FREE "RedHot" on DVB-T PC Systems!

mbrandish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ hd, Packard Bell desktop,toshiba laptop and built in freeview on tv and old nockia stb.
My Location
gtr manchester
find the channel no for R H in mcr it is ch 68 it will be different in yorks to find out do a rescan and look out for R H . it will be at the top of the page do a advance manual scan put in the ch no followed by pcr pid which is 2304 video pid 7070 audio pid 7071. all the info is in the manual for 221t nokia dont forget the channel does not start until after 23.15 good luck

rhubarbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR (Poorly)
TF6000 (Poorly)
SkyHD
My Location
Cheshire
Ah yes, that was it. You have to do a manual rescan on the right channel number. :-ohmy

chib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate Super FTA 1000D, 85cm Digiquest dish,Skystar 2 card,Moteck SG2100A motor, Netgem i-player,Hauppauge WinToGo TV card
My Location
London,England
Did anyone try to get this working on Netgem I Player
I tried it using several dvb: and about: commands but to no avail, I couldn't access PIDs

Does anyone know where I can find a list of these dvb: commands?
The list I have is a lil limited.

Cheers
Chib

richieg261

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
s
My Location
s
I have a Topfield PVR5800. Why do I get no sound with the following PIDs for RedHot?

Video 7070
Audio 7071
PCR 2304

I get video fine, but no audio. What am I doing wrong?

rhubarbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR (Poorly)
TF6000 (Poorly)
SkyHD
My Location
Cheshire
Maybe they changed the audio PIDs?

stony

Reaction score
just a quick note the latest prog dvb works witv dvb-t and is easy to manualy enter chanel settings

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
welcome MrC,
i'm sure one of our members will help u out, but.........
please don't hyjack thread, post in the appropriate section, otherwise it makes things untidy.
i'll get admin/mods to move post
good luck with your question

MrC

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hauppauge NOVA-T USB
My Location
Scotland
Apologies.

I just posted here because this is where my search led me, so I assumed it would be the relevant section :-ohmy

Thanks for your help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Right section, but you need to start a thread concerning your particular problem or question, which I have now done for you. :)

MrC

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hauppauge NOVA-T USB
My Location
Scotland
rolfw said:
Right section, but you need to start a thread concerning your particular problem or question, which I have now done for you. :)

Thanks a million :)

NUTTER123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Intel P4 IGB Ram 320GB Space and lots more!
My Location
UK, Glasgow
Hope it's OK To bump this thread up! I've got a weird problem...described on this thread. I got a nebula PCI Device and I don't get audio although I get video and audio OK during the freeview period. Guess I need to enter PID'S manually but how do you?

royking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
home brew pc amd 2400
My Location
surrey
got my V-Gear dvb-t device this morning
all ok with dcdvbsource but zoom player/mp10 will not reconise the saved source file anyone got any idears

M

Marbles

UT666 said:
For people using TSReader use:
FILE -> DEFINE MANUAL CHANNEL -> ADD

then fill in as shown below:

Program Number: (Anything not in use ie: 65)
PCR PID: 0x0900

Then add 2 streams
(Video)
Stream Type: 0x02
Stream PID: 0x1b9e
(Audio)
Stream Type: 0x04
Stream PID: 0x1b9f

UT.

Hi folks.
I have been trying to input the data on TSreader and video works very good for RH. However I am getting no audio...am I missing something?
I use a Nova_T PCI card, TSreader & VLC.
I have had a browse thru posts here and I'm grateful to all for giving me their knowledge. I just cant seem to find a run through for setting up and storing ss or rh channels etc.
Any help would be appreciated, and if I can in return offer help I wld be delighted to.

Cheers

I have tried inputing the data in My Theatre but no joy - keeps giving no audio errors there.

craig_milesy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC with a DVB Card
My Location
Middlesbrough UK
Hi, I have a tevion dvb-t card. I have tried to enter the information manually into the software that come with it and the registry for showshifter, but cant get anywhere. Can somebody help please?

fredsuthers

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
USB Freecom DVB-T
My Location
UK
Hi,
I'm a newbie. That says it all.

I have a USB Freecom DVB device, with DVB-Tplayer (DVB-T Receiver software), I was wondering how do I get Redhot to work for it.

I did a rescan and I got 'Television X', but it is decrypted so I cannot view that.

Anyway any help is very much appriciated. I have read all the threads but to no avail. I have downloaded MyTheatre and others but they did not work with the USB device.

Cheer

kurgan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DD
My Location
DD
Has anyone had any joy with a HUmax 9200 PVR? I can't get it working and wondered if it was possible.

Quicksand

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Leadtek DTV dongle
My Location
UK
I entered the various settings in Media Portal and got something but it didn't quite work. Media Portal has discovered the channel via a scan but the Audio & Video PID's are set to 0. I have added another channel with the same settings but changed the Audio PID to 7071 and the Video PID to 7070. When the channel is selected it appears briefly but immediately freezes. The local transmitter is Winter Hill is there anything I am missing?

mo1965

Reaction score
hi, I just got my new nokia 221t yesterday and did auto search etc. I was wondering if the redhot and SS channels hack is still working.
If it is, does any one know the values for
Audio PID
Video PID
PCR PID
cheers

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
AFAIK yes.
The values for RH are at the beginning of this thread.

L.:)

Quicksand

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Leadtek DTV dongle
My Location
UK
Well after a bit of trial and error I got this working with Media Portal 0.2 RC4.... You are right what a load of old bints..... :-puke
If anyone wants to know how I got this working with Media Portal these are the settings I applied:

Network ID: 9018
Service ID: 15680
Transport ID: 12290
Carrier Frequency: 850000
Audio PID: 7071
Video PID: 7070
PMT PID: 259
Bandwidth: 8
PCR PID: 2816
Audio 1 PID: 7071

All the other values were set to 0 or unknown. The PMT PID was the one that kicked it into life though. Previously the PMT PID was set to soemthing else (what was automatically scanned in) and the Audio & Video PID's kept resetting to 0 once Media Portal was run. I initially had no audio but after changing the Audio Codec in settings to a different one it all worked.

It probably won't be on my favourites list however :eek: