FREE "RedHot" on DVB-T PC Systems!

trendyted

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not much
My Location
UK
Is this still possible? no one has posted for ages

can i buy a Nokia 121t and enter the PIDS and will work?

If it is still possible whats the best box to get?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
trendyted said:
Is this still possible? no one has posted for ages

can i buy a Nokia 121t and enter the PIDS and will work?

If it is still possible whats the best box to get?

I think that if no-one's replied to this thread for nearly a year means that it either doesn't work or no-one can be bothered with it... :)

You can try it if you like, but there's no guarantees, unless someone comes along and confirms this... :)

trendyted

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not much
My Location
UK
Ya i knew it would be wishfull thinking but it was worth asking.

Ca anybody confirm that this still works. and i can extra channels by entering the PIDS.

isnt the only way this wouldnt work is if the channels are encrytped?

rhubarbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR (Poorly)
TF6000 (Poorly)
SkyHD
My Location
Cheshire
If you want to see if it still works why not try it? I expect most of the guys who made it work last time got soe bored with the content that they just can't be bothered any more.

Most of us have other satellites to grind, so we wouldn't bother with this.

It really was rubbish.

trendyted

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not much
My Location
UK
I would try it but id have to buy a nokia free view box to do it.

there has to be sombody here able to confirm that this does or does not work.

please if you have a freeview box with manual PIDS and this works can you please post, it would only take a quick "yes"

thanks

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
trendyted said:
I would try it but id have to buy a nokia free view box to do it.

there has to be sombody here able to confirm that this does or does not work.

please if you have a freeview box with manual PIDS and this works can you please post, it would only take a quick "yes"

thanks

As I said before, as no-one had replied in nearly a year, I think that people gave up with it either because it no longer worked or it's just too fiddly to try out again. As there so far has been no definate "no" and there have been no other threads stating that this method no longer works, there's a fair chance that it may still work, but it's easier getting a satellite kit with the appropriate cards, or there are some websites which provide much much much better content for free... ;)

trendyted

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not much
My Location
UK
Yeah i might well try it freeview boxes are cheap. ill reply back after saying if it works or not. ive read posts on other forums dated september 07 that it works still. im not just after red hot i have an xbox 360 with high def wmv xxx streamed from the pc, thats prety nice i tell you, im after other channels to.

CaptainGlassback

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have not seen pids for ages. Non of the old ones currently open anything. The boxes were popular when the pids opened scumtanta's scottish football. I really would not buy a Nokia box for general freeview viewing as they are temperamental and slow. Good build / poor software. If you do buy one look for the 221t. Current second hand value around £20.

spinifex

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Unique!
My Location
England UK
of course it still works! :)

audio 7078
video 5377
pcr 2816

sparky24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WINXP
My Location
WEST MIDLANDS
if i fit a wintv digi tv card 1100 will i be able to watch tvx and redhot and aquire the dump codes cheers can i use the pids had problems with the flash dvb usb types not picking up tvx after a scan

spinifex

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Unique!
My Location
England UK
sparky24 said:
if i fit a wintv digi tv card 1100 will i be able to watch tvx and redhot and aquire the dump codes cheers can i use the pids had problems with the flash dvb usb types not picking up tvx after a scan

stay clear from usb ones as these may not work properly or at all with 3rd party software as they wont be BDA compatible.

i recommend either the Nebula PCI Digital Television - Half Height Master PCI card version or the Hauppauge NOVA-T PCI (90002 written on tuner!)

Hauppauge will do the job and is cheaper and support BDA and the nebula is a better card but does the same as hauppauge if used with digi tv hd software as that now supports all other BDA cards.

the hauppauge card retails between £40-£50 and the nebby is £94.95 incl VAT

hope this helps,
Spinifex.

Mustafa1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Advent 7090 Laptop
Intel Centrino
DVB-T USB stick
My Location
UK
Hi everybody,
thought of sharing some info regarding RedHot:
if you have a DVB-T device and a good software for PID editing like DVB dream, or any other freeware, these are the settings, but to be honest, its a crap channel:
PCR PID 2816
Video PID 5377
Audio PID 7078

enjoy!!

Delmac58

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY, DTT & BT Broadband
babestation new channel called Xtreme

video pid 2341
audio pid 2342

No luck using these with my nokia box - anyone get them to work.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Was Vpid 511 Apid 512 when I last scanned it with DVBViewer (Sandy Heath).

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
These are the PIDS my channel editor showed when I scanned the relevant frequency. May be different according to transmitter region, I'm not sure.

Attachments

• Capture_04292010_121521.jpg
    Capture_04292010_121521.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 112

kestux26

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Notebook + skystar2 USB
My Location
UK north wales
babestation extreme:

video PID 2351
adio PID 2352

working. tested using DVB viewer

Have fun :)

spinifex

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Unique!
My Location
England UK
ok guys ive been doing alot of dumping of the babestation pin screen and looked through all the asn (mhg) files and they dont make any sense, its either dummy code or missing code. you can see for yourself if you decompile ppv.asn

however on the actual pin screen when you dump the files you get a file called .mut and inside contains a set of numbers which also dont make much sense!
it doesnt work like tvx system, there is no 1234567890 method.

ill attach a rar of a dump from last night also with a readme file with the past few days strange mut file info.

Somebody needs to have a look at the algorhythm as i cant make any sense of it at the moment!

DON'T attach files containing keys. Read the rules!

spinifex

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Unique!
My Location
England UK
@ Llew thanks for the infraction!? FYI the files dont contain keys or hex or bin files. if they did contain 'keys' i would of used them and watched the thing lol. the actual attachment contained mux/stream information which downloads to every freeview box/pci card in the country!!!

the attachement was for people to look at the data of the stream for opinions.
if anybody wants to contact me you can try but they disabled pm system which is strange for a forum, i thought private messaging meant just that.

cheers,
Spin.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
It is impossible to police such information therefore it is not allowed to post dump files and log files to avoid the problems. You are a new member whose posts are monitored and checked until such time as admin seem fit to stop checking you and after some weeks will grant you PM privileges as a PM system defeats the main objectives of a forum, free information for all members to view. We run a tight ship here and we recommend buying subscriptions to avoid breaking the law