French TV in the UK

Aligg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hivion 9090x box
My Location
Ireland
I took some photos of the satellite dish, LNB and motor but I couldnt uploading as an attachments because they are big folders any idea how to do that

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

Aligg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hivion 9090x box
My Location
Ireland
Thanks again Rolfw, i got the software and resized the photos, i have attached them here hope will work

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry for the delay, what was the dish pointing at, at the time of the photograph?

Aligg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hivion 9090x box
My Location
Ireland
Pointing at 5 W, I went to a sat shop yesterday and told them the problem, they asked me to bring the box to the shop and they have a look at it first, so I did today and they fixed the problem, the LAT and LOG in the box were not right, not sure if it makes difference but it worked , I am just back home, I polged it in and it did work, not sure about all other satellites since they reset the box to factory setting and loaded AB3, so I am just setting the other Satellites and channels hopefuly all ok.
If I have a problem I will let you know, so far I did load Astra 1. Thank you very much for given your valuable time to me and others Rolf.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Glad you got it sorted, yes if you are using USALS, the latitude and longitude are crucial, as this is how the receiver works out where the motor should be. :)

Perhaps it was something I should have thought about, but sometimes it is easy to miss the obvious. :)

Aligg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hivion 9090x box
My Location
Ireland
Hey Rolf
I need help again, I tried to update my satellite reciver but when I did that every time i unplog it and plog it in again it looses the software and ask for it to be reloaded.
My box is Marned DS-100XCI any ideas