GotoXX

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
setup my motor at weekend and goto XX not working at all with Hydra-angharad. When I try and move to a sat it goes west for about 1 sec, and then back east to 0 position. I had to manual store. also, the ma function is not rigth in this image, if i understand correctly its your max motor consumption, which is 150 mA for me when in normal operation, and 350 mA for startup. The ma field allows a max of 99mA !

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
wallycharlo said:
setup my motor at weekend and goto XX not working at all with Hydra-angharad. When I try and move to a sat it goes west for about 1 sec, and then back east to 0 position. I had to manual store. also, the ma function is not rigth in this image, if i understand correctly its your max motor consumption, which is 150 mA for me when in normal operation, and 350 mA for startup. The ma field allows a max of 99mA !

Angahard works sort of ok here. Sometimes its spot on, sometimes I change sat and nothing happens, I turn it off for a second and then back on and it is ok. At this moment it is tolerable though not perfect...