help for ProgDvb

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
There are three for each provider ID, but you don't need to worry about that. Just add a recent s*ftcam file, and all should be OK.

Mc Cyber

Reaction score
excuse me for my ignorance, latest question, is there difference for sof*cam.key and sof*cam.*y by HB?.. I loock that the first is + recent for s*y tel*+

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Only one key is valid a any given time, so try them both (one at a time) and see which one works!

Mc Cyber

Reaction score
thank you and all forum. It' very great! bye bye
Vanessy

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You're welcome. :)

Mc Cyber

Reaction score
wow!! now I can to watch all s*y cannells! but sometimes the quality is not good.
maybe the elecard filter is no good. what's a good filter? I've a pc with xp,pentium4,256ram,geforce,and soundblaster..all base

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Actual picture quality, or freezing Mc?
If the latter then try increasing the timeshift buffer.
Settings>audiovideo>timeshiftbuffer.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You may also want to try the following :-

Increase the CPU priority for the ProgDVB task. To do this (Assuming Win XP, but similar for other OS's) start ProgDVB, then start task manager (Ctrl/Alt/Del) click the 'applications' tab, then right click the ProgDVB entry and select 'Go To Process'. Right click the Process, and choose 'Set Priority'.
Increase this as far as you dare, and see if it makes a difference.

Turn off Hyperthreading to see if it makes a difference
(see http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20021227/hyperthreading-01.html#disadvantages)

Clear as much space as you can on your hard disk, and DEFRAG it.

Turn off your AntiVirus software, and anything else that normally runs in the background.

STICK

Mc Cyber

Reaction score
Now the video is accettable,I've to increase the priority,closed antivisus,defrag,but i I don't understand how to make to turn off the hyperthreading.

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
I believe it is Mc.

Mc Cyber

Reaction score
hi,guys, i don't watch s*y from 3 days ago on my progdvb. the soft*am are good.why?

Mc Cyber

Reaction score
thank you, i've find the new s2*mu,but there is only the .dll file.what i do?

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Hi again Mc Cyber,
Just replace the one in root dir. of progdvb with your new one (1.074)
That is all you need to do.

faisal001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P3, WINXP, SKYTECH 2, PROGDVB
My Location
hii guys...new to this forum can anyone tell me if there is any plugin with whom we can see sct, 24/7, s_x view, ultraplus...please if anyone of u have this information do let me know...i would appreciate that...is fox sprots pluggin available

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
faisal001 said:
hii guys...new to this forum can anyone tell me if there is any plugin with whom we can see sct, 24/7, s_x view, ultraplus...please if anyone of u have this information do let me know...i would appreciate that...is fox sprots pluggin available

Greets! :)
If its a possibility, then I would say that Fenrir/Yankse with support files combo in the "plugins" directory of the new progDVB. Yankse is a must in certain circumstances,Fenrir ? it works for me. I am using the new Snitch 4.1-76 in place of Fenrir and its a winner for me.it uses the softcam.key file exclusivly and works fine as all data is in one file (softcam.key) I never could get S2EMU working proper,but maybe my needs are a little different from yours.
In the new progDVB,everything you put into the plugins folder runs,you cannot hide anything in there.so Just the files you need should be put in there (plugins) progDVB has a path that includes everything in plugins.
In all cases,you must have a proper softcam.key file.
You may put certain things in the root but I have found that decryption works best in the plugins folder and prog is probably going full plugins soon.

faisal001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P3, WINXP, SKYTECH 2, PROGDVB
My Location
dud thanks for a prompt reply...i really appreciate that....but if u can tell from where i cn download Fenrir/Yankse with support files combo...which is the latest version of progdvb...from where i can download that..."new Snitch 4.1-76 in place of Fenrir and its a winner for me.it uses the softcam.key file exclusivly and works fine as all data is in one file (softcam.key) I never could get S2EMU working properly" wat do u mean by this....can u provide me all the links of downloading site of Fenrir and yanksee...and wat is new snitch 4.1-76 in place of fenrir