How can I edit/upload keys to TM1500?

ALIEN1X

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NONE YET
My Location
UK
On my system scifi is on 30w Hipasaat, 12225V at 27500 not sure if 12225v is diffrent to 12226v?
The cas is Nagravision
Ident is Digital+(4001)

However, the programe audio is not english but foriegn?
My reciever is set to english subtitles but thats all the setting I have on my tm1500.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Most Digital + channels have 2 audio settings, Spanish and User, user is the setting you want.
There should be a shortcut to the audio options, when on the Sci Fi channel try pressing a few shortcut buttons and see if any audio options appear, if no you might have to go into the channel menu, your manual should provide more information.
When scanning in channels there is a little leeway, so you can go slightly above and below the official listing and still get the channel.

ALIEN1X

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NONE YET
My Location
UK
Ok ,

I have it working in English on both 19.2 e and 30w. I think the audio is dubed back in english?

Howver, on the scifi channel I have noticed -not that it's a problem...that all the commercials are not in English nor is any text/writing on the screen.Also the commercials are all foriegn type.

But at least I can see and understand the main programmes in English now.

Regards
Alien1x

delectable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +, Technomate 1500ciSuper, Dreambox 7025, 85 cm Transparent dish, titanium 0.2lnb, Tecnomate 2200 motor
My Location
UK
Of course the commercials and text is foreign.

You are watching a foreign channel. You have just managed to change the audio back to its orignal.