Invacom 0.3 LNB
ToH 3.3 5.7.

P4 Xp home
3.2 pro.
My Location
Tyne Wear
Hi, BB..

After you have loaded HDCI2000 channel settings into Formula,
and after you click (Download to ST:cool:.
Switch off your Laptop At the back. or on the wall switch.
Then...Back ON...Your setting will then Load.
Then Switch off LAPPY & ON.

BF...

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Before any data exchange, the Humax must be initialised by turning the receiver off at the mains socket with your connection and loader ready to go, then switch it on. This should start the data rolling.

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
LOL, beaten to the button BF :-googly

Have a good Christmas:-HoHo

Llew

junger

Reaction score
any1 know if you can load k*ys with the remote control on the Humax hd2000. fab machine and recomend it.
It appears to double its video line rate for normal video when fed through the hdmi conection.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
No, it's not patchable, so no key menu. You'll need a CAM - Diablo, Dragon work well with this receiver.

Llew

BlondeBimbo

Reaction score
Happy Christmas everyone.

I had tried all those combinations (except the laptop one)

1) Off by the power switch (rear LHS)
2) Off at the plug (unplugged)
3) On Standby
4) On a FTA Chan'
4) On a crypo Chan'

Tried starting whilst on, then switching or unplugging the receiver, starting when already off, starting whilst off, then powering up the receiver etc...

Since reading the post above I tried turning the laptop off - but this stops the communications first then continues to shut down.

At first I was trying to upload the sat settings into my laptop, as I want to edit/add the two aditional channels I am Interested in rather than download a complete new set (different disqc settings, sats etc), but having no joy with this I tried downloading a standard list - again this didn't work with any of the variations described above.

One other option I tried is to set the channels directly on the receiver, but this didn't work either - because of the options, one cannot get the exact frequency (out by 1kHz) and many of the options/settings are just not available - unless I am doing this wrong as well!

Any Ideas?

BB

junger

Reaction score
hi
I have had to contact humax for a problem with their box. It is worth noting that they have advised me to replace it with another manufacturers,
When entering a 'user defined frequency' in my case 11449 (eutel w2), save it and search the transponder, it returns the program list. then i saved the program list. come out of the setup menu to watch the program and get 'no signal'. after hours of trying to eliminate the digialb card and the cam I noticed that the stored transponder was not what i had saved, but 11446, I tried the procedure a few times and got the same results. contacted humax and they said 'Its a software error and it will take some time to rectify'.
I am now looking to swap it with another HD manufacturer.
Hope this post helps other who may have the same problem

good2talk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment until I find a receiver.
My Location
yookay
rato said:
Hi Shahid,

I can only receive the H beam here in Portugal from the Premiere Package. The FH+B & the FH-B Beams are not receivable here. The missing channels I have are the Blue Movie channels & Prem. Erotik 1. I have tried to insert the Video & Audio PID's but what I get labeled in the search results is "new channel". When I select to view them, nothing comes on. Weird.:confused Could you or someone else try the other channels that are missing on the other Beams to see what result comes out?

* Rato,

Did you fina a solution?

I am in the same boat.

peter_964rs

Reaction score
I bought the Humax HD-CI 2000 as an Xmas present to myself (Merry Christmas to everyone BTW) and replaced my existing Panasonic Sky digibox with it - the intention being, to stop subscribing to Sky. I just don't watch the channels I'm paying a monthly subscription for!

Anyway, it took me a while to work out why no HD but cracked it yesterday through the download procedure on this forum - and watched the end of Torchwood on BBC HD before falling asleep on the sofa! The residual snag is - why can't I find Channel 4 and Channel 5? The Panasonic/Sky Digibox picked them up fine, how come the Humax cannot?

Thanks for any advice/guidance. I am a sat newbie BTW.

twarde

Reaction score
peter_964rs said:
I The residual snag is - why can't I find Channel 4 and Channel 5? The Panasonic/Sky Digibox picked them up fine, how come the Humax cannot?

Channel 4 and 5 are encrypted but free to view. You will need to keep your Sky box and card for them.

rato

International Administrator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800; Nokia 9800s; Nokia 9902S w/T-Rex 3.66
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
Technisat 33 dish; Pace DS430N + Humax HDCI-2000 w/
Gibertini OP 1.25m dish w/Inverto 0.3dB. & Invacom 0.2dB. w/ Spaun SAR 411;
CAS 3;FUN7; SkyStar2; AltDVB;
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
good2talk said:
* Rato,

Did you fina a solution?

I am in the same boat.

Nope, still the sameO-no.

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
peter_964rs said:
I bought the Humax HD-CI 2000 as an Xmas present to myself (Merry Christmas to everyone BTW) and replaced my existing Panasonic Sky digibox with it - the intention being, to stop subscribing to Sky. I just don't watch the channels I'm paying a monthly subscription for!

Anyway, it took me a while to work out why no HD but cracked it yesterday through the download procedure on this forum - and watched the end of Torchwood on BBC HD before falling asleep on the sofa! The residual snag is - why can't I find Channel 4 and Channel 5? The Panasonic/Sky Digibox picked them up fine, how come the Humax cannot?

Hi peter_964rs,

You should be able to find them. Do a manual search by going into the transponder menu and inserting the frequency. They are only viewable with a Sky card, but for viewing them, you can use your existing sky card that you have in the Panasonic/Sky Digibox in the Humax via a T-Rex CAM. You insert your digibox number in the T-Rex menu that is paired with the sky card and it will let you view Sky Three, Channel 4 and Five even if you stopped your subcription with Sky(and your Sky package if you still have/pay for one).

nautivago

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax hdci2000,Kaon
Astra,Hotb,Hisp
My Location
Porto, Portugal
Hello Amigo Rato:

Today, I saw this file with new version HDXCI10008_all_2and.hdf .

How can we trust this is an official or good firmware ?

Thanks
Happy New Year

www.sendspace.com/file/ayudge

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
nautivago said:
Hello Amigo Rato:

Today, I saw this file with new version HDXCI10008_all_2and.hdf .

How can we trust this is an official or good firmware ?

Thanks
Happy New Year

www.sendspace.com/file/ayudge

Hi nautivago!:)

I haven't confirmed it yet on the Humax website, due to the fact that I'm away from my personal computer and I can't access my user name & password for the Humax download.

The HDXCI10004 firmware came out first on sat forums before the official release by Humax. It does work, sometimes(well... that's another issue), so we can never be sure if it is a good firmware or not.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
It's not available on the Humax website yet (03/01/07). Haven't tried the 'unofficial' one myself - as rato said, may well be OK, just need confirmation from other users first.

Llew

barrykap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM6800, Technomate TM6800 Super, Technomate 5200, Humax Foxsat HDR, Humax CI-8100, Lemon FTA, Force Frontier T90, Channelmaster 1.2 + Jaeger 1224, Misc other bits and bobs.
My Location
North Staffordshire
I hoe this new version, official or otherwise can solve a lot of my problems with not being able to save user-defined TP's or new sats. Also it's motor-driving is erratic too. Where can I get this new firmware from please?

nautivago

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax hdci2000,Kaon
Astra,Hotb,Hisp
My Location
Porto, Portugal
barrykap said:
I hoe this new version, official or otherwise can solve a lot of my problems with not being able to save user-defined TP's or new sats. Also it's motor-driving is erratic too. Where can I get this new firmware from please?

the file again:

www.sendspace.com/file/2s0amc

But this firmware is unofficial and not tested.

barrykap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM6800, Technomate TM6800 Super, Technomate 5200, Humax Foxsat HDR, Humax CI-8100, Lemon FTA, Force Frontier T90, Channelmaster 1.2 + Jaeger 1224, Misc other bits and bobs.
My Location
North Staffordshire
Thanks nautivago, But when I try that link it just sends me to the Forum Homepage. Strange. Any ideas why? Cheers. Barry.

nautivago

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax hdci2000,Kaon
Astra,Hotb,Hisp
My Location
Porto, Portugal

barrykap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Staffordshire
Thanks Nautivado. Must have been my browser problems. Now I have the file I am a bit apprehensive about installing it now :-) Maybe will wait until I hear if others have successfully upgraded it first. So if any bravehearts have done so, did you find any problems?