JSC Sports +5 / +6 / +7 / +8 13E

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
Analoguesat said:
Im amazed - none of the other new channels threads have anything like 50 replies on them with 3000+ views!
its quite normal so much interest , Al jazeera sport become very hot package here in europe simply for its valut and all 8 channels are packed with all sort of football ..shame they are making a big mess with this activation stories

@LAURO
i know someone who works with aljazeera technical staff (not directly with aljazeera sport ) he is trying to help as much as he can ,he gave me some infos about whats going on in their mess

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
LAURO2008 said:
what do they have in mind for fixing the problem?

thanks

all depens of the french guys from viaccess ,apart of puting a call center sending activations i think they dont have a clue whats going on

LAURO2008

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
pipino said:
all depens of the french guys from viaccess ,apart of puting a call center sending activations i think they dont have a clue whats going on

Hi pipino,

yday night nothing happend with unblocking the card due to the 30/09 ...if also tonight will be the same then I can send it back to the UK e-shop where I bought it and see if they can replace it.But I'm not sure yet ...shall I wait for news from your side? can't I send it to your aljazeera technical guy?

thanks

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
LAURO2008 said:
Hi pipino,

yday night nothing happend with unblocking the card due to the 30/09 ...if also tonight will be the same then I can send it back to the UK e-shop where I bought it and see if they can replace it.But I'm not sure yet ...shall I wait for news from your side? can't I send it to your aljazeera technical guy?

thanks

no need to send the card anywhere ,the best thing is send an email with this title "Full reactivation needed" , to callcentre @ aljazeerasport.net and put the serial number(s) explaining that you been trying to refresh the signal many times with no success,please have some patience to have a reply but mean while leave the card on a correct decoder on JSC+5 ,i´v just reactivated 8 cards on 1 go having exactly the same problem like yours

LAURO2008

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
pipino said:
no need to send the card anywhere ,the best thing is send an email with this title "Full reactivation needed" , to callcentre @ aljazeerasport.net and put the serial number(s) explaining that you been trying to refresh the signal many times with no success,please have some patience to have a reply but mean while leave the card on a correct decoder on JSC+5 ,i´v just reactivated 8 cards on 1 go having exactly the same problem like yours

my goody....I can't believe it...that it so easy!

If it works, how can I thank you?

Edit I got the following message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution callcentre @ aljazeerasport.net

Is it the right e-mail address?

I also tried callcenter @ aljazeera.net with the same result

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
LAURO2008 said:
my goody....I can't believe it...that it so easy!

If it works, how can I thank you?

Edit I got the following message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution callcentre @ aljazeerasport.net

Is it the right e-mail address?

I also tried callcenter@aljazeera.net with the same result

look here ----> _http://www.aljazeerasport.net/contactus/

and if you have failures check your internet provider..may be it has some blocking to arabia ,in that case use a proxy from the middle east ;) ..good luck..

cheers

LAURO2008

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NL+IT
pipino said:

and if you have failures check your internet provider..may be it has some blocking to arabia ,in that case use a proxy from the middle east ;) ..good luck..

cheers

I changed proxy but nothing...you got a PM:)

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
BTW, thanks for the recommendation Pepino. I got a card (Viaccess 3.0) from Dream or Demon, whatever it's called. 85€ + IVA. I think it's gone up to 90€ now. I put it in the Manhattan and it took about 5 minutes to activate. Now it says: From 16.09.2009 to 16.09.2010. All 8 channels work. I don't have an HD receiver but that is supposed to work too.

LAURO2008

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NL+IT
pipino said:

cheers

Just to let you know that the card was sent back to the e-shop in UK and after having worked very close to Aljazeera technicians in order to reset the card, the shop sent me a brand new one with 8 channels and valid 1 year as of this week ...:toke:....Gentlemen !!!

DaDiDo12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
Algeria
Thank you Pipino , your post was very usefull for me , im from Algeria , and i have 3 Viaccess card that didn't work ,they got renewed since 10 days ,but still didn't start , i contacted a JSC agent but he said i have to change the CLASS to 25 ,i have an Aston Simba sattelite receiver ,and i don't even know if it's possible to change the CLASS .
i sent them today an email about Full activation , so please tell me if you got a resolve to this problem .
I am waiting you .

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
DaDiDo12 said:
Thank you Pipino , your post was very usefull for me , im from Algeria , and i have 3 Viaccess card that didn't work ,they got renewed since 10 days ,but still didn't start , i contacted a JSC agent but he said i have to change the CLASS to 25 ,i have an Aston Simba sattelite receiver ,and i don't even know if it's possible to change the CLASS .
i sent them today an email about Full activation , so please tell me if you got a resolve to this problem .
I am waiting you .
hi Dadido
first welcome on Board,
if you have Simba with 2slots i beleive its model 202 then it should work with your card providing its viaccess of course,the best way is to call them personaly in qatar and ask for the technical departement then expalin your problem ask for this name i´m sure you will guess it W***D ;) ...cheers

DaDiDo12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
Algeria
First thank you for fast answering me .
yes i have a Simba 202 and a Dreambox Dm800 , but i prefer the Simba for card .
i already called them , and they just asked me to put the card in the receiver and wait in +5 .
do you think i should ask them to do a full reactivating to my card .
and the problem is that i ignor why with CLASS 25 the card didn't work ,should i ask them to modify it to 225 ?

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
just ask for W***D and tell him to fully reactivate the card..thats it

DaDiDo12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
Algeria
ok ill do it tomorrow and post the result here .

DaDiDo12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
Algeria
i called them , and they asked me to put the cards in a STREAM receiver .