Keys via remote control

kuttyantony

Reaction score
Kindly explain how to edit keys by using remote control of my receiver "smart mx 01 m"receiver connected to Hotbird so as watch discovery,animalm planet and other channels

abdul kader

Reaction score
download humax tools from funfiles.com.if you have that software you can enter and edit all keys.welcome

bouskamy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship 5300a
sw si00-2.01r-b10
My Location
setif
want to flash my iris 5000 ci(coship 5300a) to be able to see the channels encrypted in hotbird.how to proceed? please help. my email

m_shah40

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
xsc520anv
My Location
iran
hello friends , how to enter the keys using remote control in hornet xsc-520anv satellite receiver .
thanks

jacob.njovu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite receiver fan
My Location
zambia
Hi,Mani
The problem is to have the cheat code,I my self do have about four recievers which i am unable to access the key edit menu.please contact me if you could be of assistance. my e-mail:Email address removed

meduk

Reaction score
Hi guys , i usually charge a fun card to get the TPS french channels
so anyone can help with the " Fun viaccess " Please !!
Thanks

JULIANDO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
parabola 1.5m,lnb inverto 0.4db, illusionsat c3

My Location
ROMANIA
Hi, can anyone write here the access code to the "key editor " menu for illusion c3 modified (multicam) having the latest version of VECTRA (3.41 of Sept.8, 2005) and describe the path (that is, in which menu you have to input the respective code, in order to access the providers and keys tables and be able to change keys by remote).Thanks in advance.

JoshyBG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1+180cm+ATHLON 2200+768mb RAM+80GB+20BG HDD
My Location
Bulgaria
JULIANDO said:
Hi, can anyone write here the access code to the "key editor " menu for illusion c3 modified (multicam) having the latest version of VECTRA (3.41 of Sept.8, 2005) and describe the path (that is, in which menu you have to input the respective code, in order to access the providers and keys tables and be able to change keys by remote).Thanks in advance.

Hi Man! There is no access code to enter in Vectra 3.41 or any other EMU. 5.03 and higher have au access code for "Installation" And "Receiver Settings" menus, this code is 1111! To access Vectra and other plugins U have to enter to "Applications" menu. There are vectra and multicam placed. When U go to Vectra 3.XX and press OK button on the RC it will appear the ectra EMU Keys menu. Move the yellow cursor with the UP and DOWN arrows on the RC to move the cursor UP and DOWN. To change the encryption use the LEFT and RIGHT arrows on the RC (Viaccess -> SECA ->IRDETO ->NAGRA) to change ID Providers pres DOWN Button once and than LEFT or RIGHT button. To Edit provider press OK button. The keys for each Provider are placed on the right side of the screen. U can reach it by pushing the UP or RIGHT button on the RC several times until U reach the key U want to change. Than press OK button an it will appear a virtual keyboard with all the symbols u need. Enter the valid key and press the OK button on the Virtual Keyboard. The new Key is coloured in RED. That's it.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the board JoshyBG

How refreshing to have a new member who is willing to give rather than receive
:-respekt I'm sure JULIANDO will thank you for your detailed explanations

GhostDoG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DTM 2004 BOX
My Location
Netherlands
I'm a newbie,

I bought a sattelite system cal DTM 2004 BOX, compleet I see alot of channels on it for free except the one I want?

Can someone please help me?

My wishlist:

Zee TV
Zee Cinema
B4U Movies

I'm living in The Netherlands, if you can help me please contact me..
Email Address removed
Kind Regards,
Suresh

NileSatUser

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nile Sat
My Location
Saudi Arabia
yah ur ryt pal... dats y em joining this forum co'z i want to share the file downloader 3.0 that i found without any virus... the only thing is dat em still new using Nile sat and i want to add and activate some channels that i want.. could you or anybody help me on this...

toppervte33h said:
:-Welcome1 to the board JoshyBG

How refreshing to have a new member who is willing to give rather than receive
:-respekt I'm sure JULIANDO will thank you for your detailed explanations

afritech

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IBM T43 Notebook, Multichoice 720i decoder
My Location
South Africa
Are you running in SA

salvador

Reaction score
Website
www.studyenglishintheuk.com
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson Digibox & Mini dish - Arion AF-1700EC & 80 cm dish
Computer Setup? a couple of PCs and a few Laptos
My Location
UK
NileSatUser said:
yah ur ryt pal... dats y em joining this forum co'z i want to share the file downloader 3.0 that i found without any virus... the only thing is dat em still new using Nile sat and i want to add and activate some channels that i want.. could you or anybody help me on this...

I have downloader 2.8 and it's pretty easy to use. I don't know how different version 3 is but if you send it to me I can figure out how it works and show you how to use it.

PM me to exchange email addresses.

Salvador

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
NileSatUser said:

If you wrote in proper English instead of of "txtspk" gibberish the older members of the forum might have some idea of what you are on about, and might be able to help you!

:-doh!

Truta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hispasat e Astra
My Location
Portugal - Lisboa - Mafra
i want keys or firmware actulized for Staycon F1 Smart

eliasse

eliasse
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
receptor REX II
My Location
portugal - Barreiro
I'm a newbie

I have a satellite system cal REX II, I want to see three prog.on
ASTRA 28,2º E.and Hot Bird 3 on 13º E..
My wishlist:
B4U Movies
Zee TV
Zee Cinema

I'm living in the Portugal, if you can help me please tel me somethings.
Kind Regards,
Eliasse

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
eliasse said:
I'm a newbie

I have a satellite system cal REX II, I want to see three prog.on
ASTRA 28,2º E.and Hot Bird 3 on 13º E..
My wishlist:
B4U Movies
Zee TV
Zee Cinema

I'm living in the Portugal, if you can help me please tel me somethings.
Kind Regards,
Eliasse

All three are available on Hotbird 13E. Scrambled in Irdeto 2 so you will need to subscribe.

alfred_th

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong SRT4820
My Location
Egypt
Can anyone help me to enter keys, I tried all possible ways to enter them with 8282 to Strong SRT4820 and nothing happened.
Is there another step to do after entering keys??
Is there a software to transfer new keys automatically to receiver from PC???

abbs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satelite & computer
My Location
london
Hello ppl, firstly big up to the ppl who organised this website it helps allot to a beginer like me who doesnt no anything bout satelites, but my resaon being here is
i recently bout a dish + reciever (kaon), and the guy who i bought it from installed it for me but after a week most of the hotbird channels seem not to work(tps,multivison,bomerangetc), tried to get hold of the guy who intsalled for me with no joy, so decide to browse around only to find out i must key in some codes ev'day, but my problems is tried ev'thing and dont seem to work(although i no am doin something wrong), so i dont no if am putin the correct codes or not , can any1 please help,

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum abbs

I can only assume that either the stb is fitted with a cam or has been flashed with an emulator or patched firmware. Each individual emu for each stb is different as it is written by someone different, therefore the way to access to the information is different. You really need to give someone some details that are displayed when the stb is booting and perhaps another Kaon user will recognise the detail you post and provide you with the method you require.