Octagon SF8008 4k Twin
GTMedia V8 UHD
GTMedia GTcombos x 2
Goldmaster SR525 HD
Sat-illimitè F300 hyper
62.0ºE - 63.0ºW
My Location
Alicante, España
so those combined c/ku band lnb's that SSS sell are no good? I was just about to order one, thinking of holding off now after reading this thread.

by the way, hello all, i'm sid and this is my first post :)
Hi Sid and welcome here......nice place to be satellites.co.uk and with a great selection of non sat topics as well, knowledgeable folk and friendly banter. respect-048.gif

Re: the C-Band+Ku combined LNBF, seems the consensus from other sites is as the same here.....Ku seems to suffer!

Anyway, best wishes on your decision on what to buy. :)

trip82

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS6983,
2.30m dish + C1PLL C-band LNBF + 36 actuator
1.80m dish + Inverto Black Pro C120 Single LNB + 24 actuator
My Location
Portugal
you could show picture of your 2,3 dish! Placing pictures of dishes is not a criminal act in this forum :rolleyes:

here some pics of my toys:

21o1yr7.jpg

10qba8l.jpg

11brg2v.jpg

new one, 1,80 PF , excellent condition, pay about 100€ with polarmount support pole and 24 actuator

123kqx3.jpg

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
What can I say, nice toys! :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing pictures. You still have some work to do to have everything installed perfectly :cool:

trip82

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS6983,
My Location
Portugal
Thanks Rima, I start today installing my 1,80m PF.
Have to purchase the LNB to C band yet, but I'm a little doubtful, what the big difference between de tittanium C2-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF Dual (2) Outputs 3.4 - 4.2GHz and C1-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF, only that C2-PLL can watch two different channels in two pc cards for example? I just need this for my pc card, and another question I post above, how I change the polarity from linear to circular? Everytime I need to change this I have to disassemble the LNB to insert the dielectric piece?

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
N-E from Riga
difference between de tittanium C2-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF Dual (2) Outputs 3.4 - 4.2GHz and C1-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF, only that C2-PLL can watch two different channels in two pc cards for example? I just need this for my pc card, and another question I post above, how I change the polarity from linear to circular? Everytime I need to change this I have to disassemble the LNB to insert the dielectric piece?
I think if you need twin LNB than go and get it. You are right, for receiving circular polarized signals you need plate inserted in the LNB. You have enough dishes, and maybe install some more, to have Ku-band on one dish, C-linear on another dish and C-circular on the third dish. :rolleyes:

trip82

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS6983,
My Location
Portugal
i dont need twin LNB, just need to watch on my pc card, so C1-PLL should be enough for me, unless the C2-PLL performance it's better?

thanks

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
N-E from Riga
tittanium C2-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF Dual (2) Outputs 3.4 - 4.2GHz and C1-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF
get both and find out which is better for you. I think you will not see any difference in their performance.