LNB universal

nasko

Reaction score
rolfw said:
I'm well aware of the different types of LNB nasko, but it will not be an LNB with a LO of 10.750, as the poster can receive transponders at 10,950, which would be impossible with an LNB of that type, this information available if you read the whole thread.

I, along with the others, was trying to determine exactly what the LNB was, there are also LNBs with a LO of 11Ghz, 10Ghz and 9.750Ghz, all considered standard at their time of manufacture.
Sorry Rolf,
Have to admit you're right I should've read the whole thread :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, do it all the time myself Nasko as well, too many threads to read sometimes. :D

phillpayne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400z patched to hot 11.1, v box mrk2, 1.1m triax dish, jeager 12" activator .6 lnb, modified pet123 settings
My Location
kent
hi rolfw,
hi m8, i have a conundrum for you, i don't know if you have seen the thread i am going to refer to on dudes or toes, but one punter has a problem where his humax itself is dropping i think it is 481, ie kiosk is 11421, and he has to detune to 10940 (i think my maths is right) lnb has been ruled out by testing on another dish,(and the fault is still there) he is using the settings i post so they are set for universal anyway.
theory being that two lnbs on different setups are that old or none universal are a bit remote.
its looking like the stb has got a tuning problem, (it has been tested on several sats/channels) and the fault is universal
have you any other ideas
regards
phil

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Has he tried a factory reset Phil? sounds like a fundamental setting is incorrect.

phillpayne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400z patched to hot 11.1, v box mrk2, 1.1m triax dish, jeager 12" activator .6 lnb, modified pet123 settings
My Location
kent
hi rolfw,
he has done all the springcleaning etc, as there is no actual factory reset for the humax 5400 we can only put it back via original software then a disqesc reset.
i am thinking that the tuner may have gone a bit awry, but at least he knows what he has to do, i was thinking that the settings may have been incorrect, for the lnb, but i had checked and as mine was working, and you can imagine that there would be plenty telling me if they were awry, i don't think it was the case
oh well, just a thought, have fun
phil