Matrix ReLoaded .... please help me understand it

war head

Reaction score
I tried joining echostar's downloading service on their website already. They were supposed to email me back with a password so i could access new software. That was about 3 days ago, and still no email ha ha ha Oh well the OTA upgrade was successful, there's a marginal improvement in the speed of switching channels, however the Matrix Reloaded cam dont seem to like it if you flick between stations too much, you have to switch the receiver off then on again to reset it somehow. Will this nacker it do you think.

Cheers for the helpful info, keep it comin ha ha ha

war head

Reaction score
i have reinstalled version 1.055, it works better with my receiver

oh well at least ive got the hang of the programmer etc

happy viewing, punters

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
war head said:
i have reinstalled version 1.055, it works better with my receiver

oh well at least ive got the hang of the programmer etc

happy viewing, punters

Glad to see you got there in the end m8 :D...Thing is I have to tell you my stb embedded cam works faster clearing channels than the MR!...A friend of mine who has virtually the same receiver as mine is having good success with using a titanium card with the MR ..I have yet to try it out WH

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Should be available at one of the links above, also read the Sticky thread by AHAC.

edmond1

Reaction score
Hello to all .. Thanks for yur help
I have samsung 9500 and matrix reloaded what file MR i need for tps multiv and csat french