Just Sharing This MBC to badr 7 tonight

hoi,

11919 h 27500 has startet again now in dvbs-2
with several sevii hd promo`s etc.
 
Very weak signal here with the 100cm no lock on 11919 H 27500 the signal may be coming from Badr-7 ?
 
I receive it with 13.4db, OTTHEVC it's OTT content with DTT as a provider.
Now, I filtered some pids and here's what I've come up with.... :eek:
ott26e.jpg
 
Yes, they have Sky Sports 2 HD, Disney XD HD and some SeeVii channels, the TS comes as a multi video and multi audio stream, VLC cannot play it, only MPC-HC.
 
There is no way to watch this directly the pat structure is very peculiar! I tried to decapsulate it via astra-sm but for a strange reason I cannot filter the pids in a way to give me data to analyze!

Στάλθηκε από το LG G3 μου μέσω tapatalk.
 
We have progress, no astra-sm required, the E2 receivers can play these directly by editing the service in dreamboxedit and add each audio pid/video pid manually. However there's a catch, the H.264 SeeVii channels are level 3.1 High, and many receivers will not handle that. For instance, I have no video on my OSmini, although the service is streamed normally!
 
Dear,
A copy of that lines to add with Dreamboxedit, will be appreciated....
bye;)
 
We have progress, no astra-sm required, the E2 receivers can play these directly by editing the service in dreamboxedit and add each audio pid/video pid manually. However there's a catch, the H.264 SeeVii channels are level 3.1 High, and many receivers will not handle that. For instance, I have no video on my OSmini, although the service is streamed normally!
good morning
can you help me (step to step) where and what value I need to change here. please explain me like as if I were a baby :) (totally novice)
1zv5wuq.jpg


thank you very much
best regards
 
Above my posts Feedsat DXer has posted a full pids table of these channels.
For SkySports2 HD you can edit the OTT service that gets downloaded and add
  • Video pid 7020, Audio Pid (HE-AAC) 7021. These are the values that are converted from HEX to dec.
  • Then in Service ID change the 3003 to something else like 2000 so that the Serviceref changes,
  • the service type to 1,
  • the service name to anything you like ie SS2HD,
  • Check K and P flags
  • In extra parameters you can optionally add
  • c:00xxxx where xxxx is the HEX value of the video pid (ie 1b6c) and c:01xxxx for audio (ie 1b6d)
  • save and send back to the stb.
Note again that sound should work, video may not (not standard dvb codecs). In the Webif also VLC may not work, you can stream the channel via MPC-HC if you are on Windows.
 
Above my posts Feedsat DXer has posted a full pids table of these channels.
For SkySports2 HD you can edit the OTT service that gets downloaded and add
  • Video pid 7020, Audio Pid (HE-AAC) 7021. These are the values that are converted from HEX to dec.
  • Then in Service ID change the 3003 to something else like 2000 so that the Serviceref changes,
  • the service type to 1,
  • the service name to anything you like ie SS2HD,
  • Check K and P flags
  • In extra parameters you can optionally add
  • c:00xxxx where xxxx is the HEX value of the video pid (ie 1b6c) and c:01xxxx for audio (ie 1b6d)
  • save and send back to the stb.
Note again that sound should work, video may not (not standard dvb codecs). In the Webif also VLC may not work, you can stream the channel via MPC-HC if you are on Windows.

I'll try tonight thank you
 
So, one by one, or with the initial OTTHEVC I will create all of them?

ciao
 
One by one. You must redownload the feed OTT channel again to re-edit it with new pids.
A few improvements: you don't have to put c:00 flags, just put c:160500 which is the PMT flag. in Audio you can put the audio pid on the AAC field instead of AAC-HC.
I have no video on these, only audio on the receiver, they stream well and recorded well for playing in PC.
 
MCelliotG - you are a great master !! Thanks for your info !!

I am streaming HEVC signal from my Solo2 to my Beelink media player through Kodi and right now I am watching Sky Sports 2 on my Tv without any problem.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00865.webp
    DSC00865.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 18
Not much of an achievement, but thanks for your nice words!
Now, has anyone tried with a 4K receiver to report if the codecs work directly? OSmini as I said cannot support these!
 
Back
Top