Michael Jackson, Saint or Sinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Fair enuff, but I sometimes think these lawyers behave in the most ridiculous manner.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Donzo Bonzo said:
Fair enuff, but I sometimes think these lawyers behave in the most ridiculous manner.

Of course, no kid in their right mind would spend time looking at the outer cover

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I am very concerned that they are going to allow what is effectively hearsay evidence in this case. I've always thought that not allowing mention of previous convictions in court cases was being too fair to the accused and that the information should be allowed, but this is taking it a worrying step further.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
With the recent development in allowing previous cases to be put before the jury, guilty or not I think he's done for. Jail awaits Jackson.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
The reason they can use the previous story about him because it never was a conviction,so it is all evidence of his past preferences of entertaining young boys

malman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat and standard FTA system.
My Location
Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
the evidence and witnesses against michael are very suspect. jordy chandler has left the country and he has not spoken to his mother in 10 years. i was not sure before the case but i now reckon jackson will be proven not guilty.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Donzo Bonzo said:
A man wants to sleep with kids and cuddle them? That's a pervert to me. The guy is 47 years old this year!!

on top of that, hes been warned once... and continued!!
he paid jordi chandler off.... and i think he was niave to think he would just pay another one off.
im not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, so why does Jackson owning a collection of mature content magazines bother me so??

oh and the fee paid to young chandler was allegedly nearly $20m (some news stories think at was as much as $40m)

the case against...
1993 Jordi Chandler accuses jacko, then takes a large payment???
also this year its alledged that a second boy was molested, but didnt want to press charges.
1990 Jacko pays $2m payoff to the son of a Neverland employee, after accusations of molestation!!

thats 3 we KNOW off.... i have to say that even for a mega rich superstar.... it does'nt look good..

shame too, great talent.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The worst thing he could've done was pay off Chandler, it then gave anyone else an incentive to fabricate a story and let's face it, with the promise of a few million dollars you could fabricate a pretty good story.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Well.That "thriller" video frightened the pants off many people,it just so happened that they were in jacko's bedroom at the time

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
He actually looked more normal in that video than he does now. ;)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rolfw said:
The worst thing he could've done was pay off Chandler, it then gave anyone else an incentive to fabricate a story and let's face it, with the promise of a few million dollars you could fabricate a pretty good story.

Michael Jackson slept in my cornflakes in 1998. Please send me $25.
Creative writing was never my strong point. I know every story (errr, I mean account) should have a beginning, middle and ending, but FFS just send me the $25.

STICK-the-UNSTABLE

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
remember the time, when them outside were willing to give you one more chance.... and now your in a jam and gonna get locked up, but you are not alone there will be times when you feel bad and you want to scream "leave me alone" when big bullies abuse you and dont stop till you get enough, they dont care about us. nasty joe the smooth criminal with the stutter will say say say...girl is mine go naked, force you to touch him and shout ... ohhh its the way you make me feel, grab it and beat it plastic features!!! i just cant stop loving you.....
think yourself lucky your not a pretty young thing.. anymore that would be a thriller for some of them cons, in prison it dont matter if your black or white your all treated the same... even if no-one found out about the little boys named ben and billie jean??
be careful at the prison dance too, if you show off too much they will bounce you off the wall threaten to break your legs... you will cry not my legs break another part of me!! and there will be blood on the dance floor.
you dont look like a big tough guy to me, you really dont wanna be starting something, dont rock my world its not your human nature... you cant win when nasty joe wants you....he'll say "give in to me"
when you get released nasty joe will cry goodbye my summer love...some people dont think you should be released, you should sit in old sparky and get 2000 watts

i dont think you will be a big star when you come out after all the monkey business, unless you heal the world first, you will have to be working day and night... and get yourself a proper girlfriend (as long as its not that dirty diana) cos its the falling in love that will make people feel better about you, and realise your not dangerous anymore, keep a low profile for a change and get some privacy.
i know its not as easy as ABC, try and enjoy yourself if you have nightmares at night, thinking there is someone in the dark, getting butterflies and being scared of the moon go to the bathroom and look at the man in the mirror and ask who is it? if all else fails, you can go and live with that stranger in moscow :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As the trail is nearly at an end, anyone changed their opinions?

(I reckon he's going to jail.)

:-Loop

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Analoguesat said:
As the trail is nearly at an end, anyone changed their opinions? (I reckon he's going to jail.) :-Loop
Never really had one other than him guilty of being depraved
and yes it may be true that he's on his way to jail but I understand his private jet is standing by to whisk him out of the country. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if he has already left!!!! :rolleyes:

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Still not so sure, this family are as bent as nine bob notes and have already been proved to be fraudulent.

Stupid maybe, naive maybe, a sucker for a sob story maybe, just not sure about a pervert.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
All the alleged 'offences' seem to be very minor - like putting a hand somewhere, giving drinks, going through mature content mags together etc. Surely even if these are true he is unlikely to be jailed for life. Nevertheless, as said earlier in this thread, if a grown man carries on sleeping with boys in his bed, even after being accused in the past, he is a compulsive perv, and a very stupid one !

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I'll admit to watching the SKY/FOX "we say it - you believe it" hollywood mock-up version. Beats 'Quincy' anyday.

While some of the actors actually acted, I would love to know how much the Jackson likey got in performance fees?

Their casting for the (actor/standup comic) Chris Tucker was outstanding. The guy not only looked like him, but that voice - that voice! If there were a job to go to after that performance (sic) it would be to star as CT in an American version of 'Spitting Image'.

As for the real thing (the case that is) and if I could ever begin to believe the "re-enacted from actual court transcript" drama - I think both sides have a lot to answer for.

Art became mature content, mother was more interested in herself than the case in hand, some witnesses were more interested in making a quick buck than being of use on the stand: the list goes on and on ......

IMHO we have another OJ here - not for the alledged crime, but, how this is going to affect the man whatever verdict comes back. Basically, he's pretty much fook'd; whether he's in a cell, or, whether he's at home - waiting for a private suit. The aftermath of this kind of case is akin to a stubborn brown fish that won't rinse off the side of an unkempt bowl.

There is one thing for sure - Neverland was a good excuse for a court case. As such he should get rid of the bugger asap.

On a facile note: he'll probably sell more albums on the prison circuit than in the cruel wide world and he'll add some professional sparkle to the yearly revue, but, ...

On a personal note: I don't think any human deserves such a demeaning and, at times, voyouristic public mauling - fallen star or otherwise.

Your favourite* liberal,

Mark.

*the jury is out.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
i'm in the states at the moment, getting to watch some of the mildy amusing fox coverage, the jury are deliberating today, no doubt you know that... cts

tripfall

turtle loving hippo
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have satellite and a computer in my garden
My Location
Derry, Northern ireland
I say he didnt do it because he thinks he a flippin child so y would he do that to other children. Its like to kill a mockingbird except this time they hate him because of his fame and fortune and i quote from the book, "it was a sin to kill a mockingbird...don't do anything but make music for us to enjoy" just like MJ her :D

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
If he get sentenced to jail he will prolly kill himself by starving to death, he will never accept jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.