Michael Jackson, Saint or Sinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madpup

Reaction score
He is cut from the same cloth as gary glitter and should be treated the same.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Only the court case will tell. If there are a lot of other children saying the same type of thing then the charges will be easier to believe, but I would be surprised if there are. Knowing how important money can be to some people, it is not beyond reason to think that this kid has been coached by his money hungry parents, a conviction would bring them millions in publishing deals.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
If (big if) he's found guilty I wonder if all his records will be given the cold shoulder in the same way as Gary Glitter's and Jonathan King's?

Actually, if he is found guilty I strongly suspect a number of people willrefuse to believe the result. More Flat Earthers!

PaulR

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It was very similar with Mike Tyson, there are still a huge amount of people who consider him an icon and when pressed about the rape conviction, they say that it was a setup, whether they believe that in their heart of hearts is another matter.

fourbie

Reaction score
jimbo said:
Jacko is definitely naive, no doubt about that. He relates to children much better than he does to adults and this has brought about the charges against him. He's very, very talented :-rockbut also stupid.:-idiot

Seems to have spent his life searching for something but never found it.

Anyway they are off and :-123 today. Let's see.

Hi,

Agree with you on this one. He missed most of his childhood and he's tried to regain it by the fairgorund rides and animals etc. Very Naive - I hope to God he hasn't.

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
You can't put king and glitter in the same sentence as jackson, least jackson has talent. The other two were/are rubbish. Glitter should be locked up for life, he's still out and about in some country perving it up. I don't think jacksons guilty myself using the 'mick hucknall evidence'. Look how many women say they wouldn't have slept with him if he wasn't a singer/rich. It's sad but it's true. Some people would Hump a tree if they throught it'd rain down money

madpup

Reaction score
Striker10 said:
Some people would Hump a tree if they throught it'd rain down money

show me that tree please

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Heard this on Radio 4 this morning...

"Knock, Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Michael Jackson."

"Michael Jackson who?"

"You'll do for the jury..."

PaulR

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Just came across this on "Crapservice" it's brilliant.
www.boreme.com
Then click on Michael Jackson's face, on then click on "my favourite things".

martinw01908

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 and 90cm dish motorised
My Location
South East Midlands
PaulR said:
Heard this on Radio 4 this morning...

"Knock, Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Michael Jackson."

"Michael Jackson who?"

"You'll do for the jury..."

PaulR

Crikey. Thats quite funny for Radio 4

I think Jacko is being set up too.

malman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat and standard FTA system.
My Location
Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
it is interesting to see how many people think jackson is guilty. we live in a media drenced society! our opinion is mainly based on what is reported in the tabloid media. how can ya make a proper jugement on what they say? do you really think that the tabloids do any real investigative journalism on celebs such as jackson? i say follow the trail and try to make your own mind up based upon what comes out of the court room. do not let the media control your mind.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sure, but this is only a bit of fun to see what people think up front. It might be interesting to run another one after the evidence/verdict.

Regardless, the bloke's obviously as crazy as a box of frogs. :-nuts :-bunny :-Jumbo

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Personally I feel the Police have more than enough evidence this time round to lead to a successful prosecution :-banned

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Michael collapsed at the trial today and has been hospitalized with a severe case of the flu. Case on hold for a few days.:)

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
flue
icon3.gif
well if he has got the flue that means sneezing and a runny nose !

can his nose handle it!

best just postpone the case till next feb just incase it ends up in another nose job
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

sorry michael but the pole dos'nt look good so you best be bribing the jury well

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
A man wants to sleep with kids and cuddle them? That's a pervert to me. The guy is 47 years old this year!!

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Knock knock, who's there?

A plastic surgeon who's been struck off for making people look like freaks...

Good, come in, my name's Michael Jackson. Nice to meet you! I may have some work for you.

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
The 13 year old brother of the kid who Michael Jackson allegedly abused was giving evidence yesterday.

He told of a time Jacko showed his brother a mature content mag. The lawyer representing Jacko showed the kid a front cover of a mature content mag and asked, "Is this the magazine?"

The kid said: 'Yeah, looks like it...'

The lawyer said, "well this isn't even the magazine. I obtained this last week!"

Yeah, as if a 13 year old could tell one mature content mag from another. Especially when it was 18 months ago!

What a pathetic lawyer. And yet this has gone down in the media as the kid showing he is telling lies.

Which planet am I living on? Protect Paedo Jacko????

Madness.O-no

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Donzo Bonzo said:
Which planet am I living on? Protect Paedo Jacko????

Madness.O-no
That comment is your opinion but so far he's not been found guilty. If he is then I'll be in the front line to condemn him.

Status
Not open for further replies.