MY MM is sleeping....

steo69

Reaction score
I've a Hyundai 1000ir decoder and a MM 1.04. When I open the CAS info section it displays DREAMLOAD but there's absolutely no way in proceeding to the next menu "PREPARE FOR LOADING".
Anybody help me?
Thanks,
Stefano from Italy. O-no

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
steo69 said:
I've a Hyundai 1000ir decoder and a MM 1.04. When I open the CAS info section it displays DREAMLOAD but there's absolutely no way in proceeding to the next menu "PREPARE FOR LOADING".
Anybody help me?
Thanks,
Stefano from Italy. O-no

Hi stefano
Had the same problems the last week. When your receiver is in dreamload its ready to load software. You need a magic module programmer to load software. See my post earlier. I loader penta 1.11 & using my titanium card to view chanells on 13e & 19e. If you already have software loaded just power off the receiver and switch it back on. then enter cam menu and you will see what software ver is loaded. Hope this helps. John

steo69

Reaction score
Hi John.

The problem is that when attempting to load the sw the PC displays that it's unable to connect to device.
Now, there are two possibilities according to my little knowledges:

1. The MM programmer doesn't work
2. The MM is damaged and so it isn't possible to program it anymore.

Can you suggest any alternatives in order to understand what's the problem?

Thanks John for your answer.
Very kind of you!
Stefano )(-red )(-red )(-red 'O'-red 'O'-red 'O'-red O-no O-no O-no

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Hi Stefano
You should be able to load software when its in dreamload. What programme are you using to load software. Im using Dream. (Dreamload) Cant remember where i loaded it from. The problem happened me too it wouldnt connect. until i got it to dreamload. John

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
john_graydon said:
Hi Stefano
You should be able to load software when its in dreamload. What programme are you using to load software. Im using Dream. (Dreamload) Cant remember where i loaded it from. The problem happened me too it wouldnt connect. until i got it to dreamload. John

www.magictrance.nl it is all there

steo69

Reaction score
I'm using MAGIC MODULE LOADER. On the programmer the red and the yellow leds are always on. The green one is off. And there's really nothing to do to get it on and have access to programming.
HELP!!!

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
steo69 said:
I'm using MAGIC MODULE LOADER. On the programmer the red and the yellow leds are always on. The green one is off. And there's really nothing to do to get it on and have access to programming.
HELP!!!
try another loader programme as i suggestes earlier. DREAM one is the one I used. this one worked for me. Try again and again dont give up you will get there eventually. Try this again
Turn off decoder,turn it back on, go into cam menu, if dreamload is there you should proceed to enter cam board into magic cam. you will see the lights on the board light up and stay on. Open up your magic loader programme, you will see connect and it should connect if everything is right to that point. make sure you are using a proper serial cable, and the port setting is on COM1. If you get connected you will see the other light on the board light up and the status bar on the programme rising to 100%. Ask on your receiver forum if this doesnt work. I had to enter a code to get my receiver into dreamload state, dont think you will have to do this as your receiver is in this mode already. Good luck