Nagravision 2 - which CI-Module?

giver

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First,the hardest part is to get the BK from the gemplus module,not easy at all.
Second,i doubt,and almost %100 certain,that the gemplus cannot handle the CA id for nagra 2,(generally 0x1800 for nagra 1 and 0x1801 for nagra 2)
Gemplus do not recognize 0x1801 as a nagravision CA id,nor is implemented into firmware.
As i recall correctly,all people in Spain had to to switch to a new receiver to get nagra 2,and all nagra 1 ird's(using the Gemplus) don't work anymore in hispasat.

therasmus

Reaction score
Thanks for this information. I'll try to cancel the order. But what CAM should I take then for the card?

therasmus

Reaction score
I sell the SmartCard + the receiver. If somebody is interested then please send me a PM. Everything is already payed until the 31.06.2005. If you want to use the SmartCard after this date you can also extend the subsription.

C

CanQc

Well we have nagra1 and nagra2 here in Canada and we use the same receivers. We only have to change the smart card to get the nagra2, they started to send some channels mature content and nfl in nagra 2, but the swap will only be complet by summer, the nagra 2 is not compromised by now. :(