Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
HW:9.6
LOADER:2.0
My Location
SYRIA
xtra said:
jackO ignore all the questions I asked earlier on ..and i only have one question, I duno what sw my 550 has on right now but recently I just tried to insert a key through the remote from input code ,I chose TPS , viaccess andI edited the codes for 01 11 only but the channels didnt open..
Problem is I dont want to change the sw or do any updates because the current sw opens all Eurosport channels ,except for ES2 which is supposed to be on the TPS and these are theonly channels im interested in keeping open for now.
Im using a 16 digit key ..and i noticed its not saving the new key im inserting it goes back to the same old key before ..
So im not sure what to do to make sure the new keys i put in are saved and also if its a 16 digit key i put the same 16 digit key on 00 and 01 or what?>
thanks
to know current sw simply
when receiver booting it write on its small screen letter L with three number this is the sw version u used now
u should use the latest sw v325 here and thios version loaded direictly without id truman after use it enter code and every thing ok
the reasion not only 01 11 is need to chang in old sw many many codes should update so simply load v325 and every thing ok
ask me as much as u want i'm ready

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
Thanks jackO im so grateful to you when I first entered this board I knew nothing about - I learnt so much from your posts..
your doing a great job :)

pmmali

Reaction score
@Jacko
i have convert successfully SW325. but after upgrade now receiver did not find any channels. and cannot downgrade to previos version.

wbr.

rogeriko

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pmmali The same happened to me dont know why. Load id truman again and then you can go back to old software.

Jacko Why dosnt software find any channels when searching.

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
pmmali said:
@Jacko
i have convert successfully SW325. but after upgrade now receiver did not find any channels. and cannot downgrade to previos version.

wbr.
cann't find any ch hmmmm
what version u realy install for your stb
this happen when load file of 550 on 650 device and inverse cause different tuner and same designe 550 650
other choice:
go for satelitte information and fix it correctly:diseuqe volte frequency etc especialy diseuqe the patch work fine in my device 550 super with sony softwre 325 no problems

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
cann't find any ch hmmmm
this happen when load file of 550 on 650 device and inverse cause different tuner and same designe 550 650
other choice:
go for satelitte information and fix it correctly:diseuqe volte frequency etc especialy diseuqe the patch work fine in my device 550 super with sony softwre 325 no problems
rogeriko said:
Pmmali The same happened to me dont know why. Load id truman again and then you can go back to old software.

Jacko Why dosnt software find any channels when searching.

no limit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX
ECHOSTAR
KAON
TOPFIELD
My Location
ISLAND
thanks 4 d gr8 info and your support....truman tm-100 i upload sonysat 9500..it's great....but i try to download sat edit from ther web side.zip file is dameged... and why when i edit same tyransporters make search it's search all trans...why..

i like to do like this eg...

tv cabo
11931 h
11811 h
11851 h
D+
12226 v
12304v
11932 v

i want to search only same trans... any sat editor u can recoment..thanks

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
pmmali said:
jack0 said:
pmmali said:
jack0 said:
pmmali said:
@Jacko

wbr.
cann't find any ch hmmmm
other choice:
buzzbomb said:
thanks Jacko. Have got it now

jack0 said:
buzzbomb said:
Jacko was unable to download bright 4200 ver 325 from the site you posted it. Would it be possible to load it onto this forum or alsat forum.
ps ver 324 works great
no my friend
i put it here
u should register then enter given link don't brows the site

Hi
jacko first time i have intall ID turman and DSR-9500 V324 and receiver working perfect
after 3 0r 4 days you have given a site to download version 325 and i down loead and dirrect
program to the receiver. and this time iam not intall id turman. only i have install v325version.
now the problem cannot find any channels and cannot downgrade to another any version.

Looking for any solution.

wbr
IS THIER signal for demanded sattelite or not
for no possible reinstall other sw versions after 325 i tested and work will and can change it to other sw versions
so try install id truam again or all possible sw
please write me exactly what happen when try and what written on stb screen to help u
Jack0

Yes jacko
receiver will find signal properly. but after try to search it not find any channels.
its my problem

Regards.
i still thing the sw is ok and thier is only a wronge option should be fixed
i cann't say any thing else reinstall the file from the web site again cause your used file my be damaged for unknown reasone for me
if the problem still on
1.the soluation is by load cleaner id truman but u saied u cann't load any sw so this is i think the big probleme
2.if u still cann't install any sw so u have tow choices
-the stb wtite load then don't responce
- the stb don't responce at all
- if thier is other thing written in your stb when u try loaded please write it to me its so important
3.stb don't responce at all :u will go to
J-TAG it by flash dump file loaded by J-TAG cable(J-TAG cable= 5 resistence of 100 ome+6 wires+25pin connector)which connect the printer port(LTP)(25 pin)with place on the stb board inside the stb its simple procedure

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
no limit said:
thanks 4 d gr8 info and your support....truman tm-100 i upload sonysat 9500..it's great....but i try to download sat edit from ther web side.zip file is dameged... and why when i edit same tyransporters make search it's search all trans...why..

i like to do like this eg...

tv cabo
11931 h
11811 h
11851 h
D+
12226 v
12304v
11932 v

i want to search only same trans... any sat editor u can recoment..thanks
1.yes sat edit file is damaged i try downloaded many times
2.tyransporters=transporder=TP
3.to search only special TP use the SW programe itself
i don't rember the options now but i'm previously do it
u should search for it inside sw options and will find it simply
good Luck

frenchsx69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & NileSat
Receiver: StarSat SR-X550 & SR-X4000D
My Location
Qatar
To JackO:

here's my situation: in our house, we have three StarSat SR-X500D (2 Ultra and one Super)
One of the Ultra has s/w 3.14 and works fine.
On the other one, i was running s/w 3.16, but as of this afternoon, it would lock ALL of T*PS and AB Sat (Except for NT1 and I Tele)...so i installed different s/w (3.19, 3.21, 3.22)...Problem was the new menu: i was unable to access the "hidden menu" to insert the AES keys 'O'-red (despite trying the codes you gave in an earliest post)... Then i came across the 3.21 for "ultra s".... got the old menu, but after a lil while, it locks again 'O'-red

Been thinking of just installing s/w 3.14, but i can't find it!!!!! I tried the link you posted (turkish site), but it seems they have removed the file :(
Would you happen to have it and be able to send it to me?

Also, i tried to use the 3.25 version you talked about earlier, but can't get the damn download to start...something about too many bytes being downloaded from my IP (which isn't even mine!!!)

HELP!!!

harifoz

Reaction score
jack0 said:
i still thing the sw is ok and thier is only a wronge option should be fixed
i cann't say any thing else reinstall the file from the web site again cause your used file my be damaged for unknown reasone for me
if the problem still on
1.the soluation is by load cleaner id truman but u saied u cann't load any sw so this is i think the big probleme
2.if u still cann't install any sw so u have tow choices
-the stb wtite load then don't responce
- the stb don't responce at all
- if thier is other thing written in your stb when u try loaded please write it to me its so important
3.stb don't responce at all :u will go to
J-TAG it by flash dump file loaded by J-TAG cable(J-TAG cable= 5 resistence of 100 ome+6 wires+25pin connector)which connect the printer port(LTP)(25 pin)with place on the stb board inside the stb its simple procedure

Dear Jack0,

will you give me JTAG flash file for starsat 550D super and ultra?
just for backup:D

thanks

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
harifoz said:
Dear Jack0,

will you give me JTAG flash file for starsat 550D super and ultra?
just for backup:D

thanks

u can find it on _www.swdw.net

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
frenchsx69 said:
To JackO:

here's my situation: in our house, we have three StarSat SR-X500D (2 Ultra and one Super)
One of the Ultra has s/w 3.14 and works fine.
On the other one, i was running s/w 3.16, but as of this afternoon, it would lock ALL of T*PS and AB Sat (Except for NT1 and I Tele)...so i installed different s/w (3.19, 3.21, 3.22)...Problem was the new menu: i was unable to access the "hidden menu" to insert the AES keys 'O'-red (despite trying the codes you gave in an earliest post)... Then i came across the 3.21 for "ultra s".... got the old menu, but after a lil while, it locks again 'O'-red

Been thinking of just installing s/w 3.14, but i can't find it!!!!! I tried the link you posted (turkish site), but it seems they have removed the file :(
Would you happen to have it and be able to send it to me?

Also, i tried to use the 3.25 version you talked about earlier, but can't get the damn download to start...something about too many bytes being downloaded from my IP (which isn't even mine!!!)

HELP!!!
listen my friend
ultra sw has 2 types and tow methods to enter code menu
1.ultra_s sw to enter code menu:___installation____last line___
2.ultra sw ____menu___1 2 3 4____
for 550 ultra use the latest sw bright 4200 v324 u should activate codes to work as mentioned in first page
good luck

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
pmmali said:
jack0 said:

Yes Mr Jacko.
My receiver tottaly not respond. so i have to use any Tjag System. but how. pls can u give me to download any link to Tjag cable shchematic and flasher for Tjag and dump file.

Regards.
and Thank you for your Kind help.
i'll put the pictures and site here please wait i'm waiting accept from admistrator to put them here, never befor his accept

frenchsx69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & NileSat
My Location
Qatar
jack0 said:
listen my friend
ultra sw has 2 types and tow methods to enter code menu
1.ultra_s sw to enter code menu:___installation____last line___
2.ultra sw ____menu___1 2 3 4____
for 550 ultra use the latest sw bright 4200 v324 u should activate codes to work as mentioned in first page
good luck

Thanks Jack0! Will try and see if it works. For the SR-X550D Super, what is the best s/w to go for? (let me guess...i should go as mentioned on the first page of this thread??!!)
Just curious, is it normal that the codes for T*PS don't stay "in memory"... sometimes, i'll put the codes, and two minutes later, they are gone, and i have to re-enter them.... It's also happened as soon as i got out of the menu and back to a channel.... is it my demo acting weird, or "normal"??

Again, thanks for the assistance, much appreciated!

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
^
the same thing happens to me I have to re-enter the codes alot of times..It means the sw needs an update..

graovacb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR 550, dish 130 cm fix
My Location
Serbia
Does anyone know how I can edit the rom.bim file? It's marked as MTKRemaker file, but that editor can't open the file. With MTKRemaker without any problem I succefully made upgrading for many others .bin files (fore DVD player), but not for that file. Is there some other editor?
Thanks

frenchsx69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & NileSat
My Location
Qatar
xtra said:
^
the same thing happens to me I have to re-enter the codes alot of times..It means the sw needs an update..

Hi Xtra!

Did you update your s/w? which version are you using?
Later today, i'll do what Jack0 suggested, and update to s/w 3.24... will keep ya all informed on the outcome!

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
to be honest I didnt update coz Im worried I might mess it up , But if you read Jack0's posts a page or 2 back I ask him and he gives me exactly what to do..