NOW you can turn your receive super to ultra enter here

dodi

Reaction score
thanks JACK0,

today i download bright 4400 ver325 to my starsat 650ci super receiver and "bingo" now i can watch polsat auto. once again thanks you are doing great job :) :)

rogeriko

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know of equivalent for starsat 3100 this has one universal card slot. maybe sonysat or bright but which model.

TITMF

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Truman Ultra 150 & Starsat X550D Ultra on Hotbird
My Location
Qatar
Hi Rogeriko,

As per 1st post of Jack0, your Starsat 3100 is equivalent to Truman Platinium...

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
HW:9.6
LOADER:2.0
My Location
SYRIA
frenchsx69 said:
Thanks Jack0! Will try and see if it works. For the SR-X550D Super, what is the best s/w to go for? (let me guess...i should go as mentioned on the first page of this thread??!!)
Just curious, is it normal that the codes for T*PS don't stay "in memory"... sometimes, i'll put the codes, and two minutes later, they are gone, and i have to re-enter them.... It's also happened as soon as i got out of the menu and back to a channel.... is it my demo acting weird, or "normal"??

Again, thanks for the assistance, much appreciated!
u should always use the latest sw version for your stb v325
ofcource normal if u use old sw cause older sw were autoupdate for TPS but ofcourse their update now not valied
latest version 325 put it in some latest posts not in first page
Good luck

jack0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
HW:9.6
LOADER:2.0
My Location
SYRIA
graovacb said:
Does anyone know how I can edit the rom.bim file? It's marked as MTKRemaker file, but that editor can't open the file. With MTKRemaker without any problem I succefully made upgrading for many others .bin files (fore DVD player), but not for that file. Is there some other editor?
Thanks
listen my friend ican give u the sw that edit rom bin
but it's realy very dangerous to edit it by non expert users cause any letter wronge mean sw will damage your stb and not boot at all and need Jtag it to load new healthy flash dump file(sw+boot) and normal cable R323 cann,t do anything
u should make Jtag cable as i explain from one day in independent post
- the program that edit sw i put it in earler post in this thread search for it , called hexworkshop and thier is a lot of similar sw such ultraedit winhex etc
i wrote my name in sw menu simply and change code befor load sw and many others things i do it to sw file rom.bin and making a large testes such erase protcol as done in version 325 by my friend pharmsat from syria
any q i'm ready
Good luck

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
guys when im upgrading my sw... do i have to keep the reciever connected to the Tv or i can disconnect it from the TV but keep the power plug in just for electricitiy ?
my tv and my computer are in different rooms so im wondering :)

alainc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Aston Simba HD and some others.
Dish 2.00 m Hotbird 13°
My Location
saudi arabia
@ Xtra
you don't need to be connected with TV and dish;) and it's better if your null modem cable (RS232) is less than 2m length.

no need also to be plug on AC power.

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
oh alright thanks man , Coz I thought I read that it has to be swtiched on so it reboots ..and my cable is no where near 2m :D

emko83

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat sr-x550d super (with CLONES) Every tv that Dreambox opens
140cm dish parabolic lnb 0.7 Grundig
www.satdw.com (official starsat sw)
My Location
midlle of nowhere
one question.i found on other side more clones starsat 550d super.so can i load truman than sw from clone?example i found from yumatu Explorer: DVB-S, 4000 Ch., 2x Common Interface,(clone) starsat for 550d super.is any risk?

graovacb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR 550, dish 130 cm fix
My Location
Serbia
Thanks Jack0,
Every thing must be done by first time, doesn't it :-bash? I'll try to find your s/w and make some changes in my stb.
Thanks again.

graovacb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Serbia
Hi, me again
I've got your earlier post with pictures, but I have another question (just so far), where I can get the latest s/w v.325 for sr 550 and 650?
Thanks a lot.

mwahdan

Sat Lover
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR-X650CI Super
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
Hello Jack;

Since you are now a sat doctor to me, I have a question out of the normal subject.

Do you or any of your visitors have any idea how to break free x tv channels on hotbird?

Sorry to drop an irrelevant question.

All for one and one for all.

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
man can anyonegive me a link to how to connect my cable to the reciever? RS232? I duno how to do it I tried lookin at the info jack0 gave but I dont get it

zipo3131

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite & computer setup
My Location
albania
if anyone can help me find latest software downloads for starsat super 3500 since i can't turn from super to ultra. it would be a lot easier if i could find new softwares just for "super". my current sw is v321. i've already checked www.satdw.com and the latest downloads are only for "ultra". Thanks

graovacb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Serbia
Yuo must have two female 9-pin conectors and conect 2-3; 3-2 and 5-5 on the both. That is all.
Good luck.

emko83

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat sr-x550d super (with CLONES) Every tv that Dreambox opens
140cm dish parabolic lnb 0.7 Grundig
www.satdw.com (official starsat sw)
My Location
midlle of nowhere
does ID TRUMAN works as cleaner erase protocol&prevent protocol error for other receivers.example strong 6125fta?

xtra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
do
url]

This is the one I have , Ive read a lot about what to do with them n what to connect where but the thing is do I eventually have to connect it to the PC through the USB ? or is there smth else i have to put into the pc ?

with the one i have i can connect the big one to the small one but then it dosent fit in my serial port its too big .. does that make sense?

buzzbomb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
protek 9600ip Openbox S9 HD 1.8m precision dish and standalone 36v positioner.
My Location
scotland and greece
The null modem cable you use to upgrade your receiver is connected to the 9 pin serial port on the pc and the 9 pin serial port on the receiver. If you do not have a serial port on your pc you will need to get a usb to serial converyer but I am not sure if it will work.

Satst-2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-x 3100cu Super
My Location
Earth
Hi

I have a SR-X3100CU Super receiver ,can I use Ultra version softwere
after turning my reciver to ultra ?

ealireza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat 3500 Super
My Location
IR
dear sir
i have 3500 cuci super

wich 324 Program stable and work in my Receaver?

Special thanks

alirza