Hi all,
Now that I have my Vu+ more or less set up the way I like it, I'm still struggling with the French multistream. The channels on 11509H come through perfectly most of the time, with 70%+ signal strength. I know that's not particularly meaningful, but it's helpful to compare between TPs on the same sat when I'm tuning at least. However, I can't for the life of me seem to lock 12648V. The strength changes between 60% and 0% multiple times a second, and it never stays around long enough to let me lock it. All the other TPs on the satellite are coming through completely fine. I don't have a DECT phone so I don't think that will be the source of interference.
Any ideas?
Now that I have my Vu+ more or less set up the way I like it, I'm still struggling with the French multistream. The channels on 11509H come through perfectly most of the time, with 70%+ signal strength. I know that's not particularly meaningful, but it's helpful to compare between TPs on the same sat when I'm tuning at least. However, I can't for the life of me seem to lock 12648V. The strength changes between 60% and 0% multiple times a second, and it never stays around long enough to let me lock it. All the other TPs on the satellite are coming through completely fine. I don't have a DECT phone so I don't think that will be the source of interference.
Any ideas?