Premiership 2004/5. Who'll win it?!?!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Ooooh noooo, I think it'll be tight enough thank you very much!

villa

Reaction score
im a big villa fan and i hope they get more points and votes than birmingham shity as i know they r crap and will be relegated this season.

jpmm

Reaction score
Trust me, mate. if you have jose' mourinho on your side is 100% win. is the man! i bet you as wenger and fergurson are having nightmares with him.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
jpmm said:
Trust me, mate. if you have jose' mourinho on your side is 100% win. is the man! i bet you as wenger and fergurson are having nightmares with him.

If I was him I'd win it this year because once the teenagers have settled in it won't be as easy as this year!

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
well after some hard reading i hope everton give the top three prem clubs a run for their money as they've got a bit of money left over from a well profitable rooney sale for a good drink!
and no i'm not a toffie fan
i just like to see an upset now and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaDragon

Reaction score
I think Chelsea will win the league,i'm a Man u fan but think we have allready dropped too many points(mathamatically we can still win).Chelsea also have a sh*t hot defence,Arsenal struggle on set peices and are not capable of retaining the title.Man u are the only team to retain the premiership since it began,Blackburn were one hit wonders!!,while Arsenal give the trophy back to United the following year,but not this year good luck Chelsea!!.
Regards DaDragon.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
educabrera it all depends what satellite you're pointing at and what cams and cards you have got hotbird has plenty on multivision8 show most games either live or on a delay

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
[quote name='wolfavi'm not a toffie fan
i just like to see an upset now and again!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE']

Well, not winning the title two years in a row is upsetting enough for me :)

Anyway, statistics suggest (so I heard on the radio) that the team that leads the PL on christmas day usually does not win it. I haven't got the facts to prove this, but that indicates a nice and tight finish!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
T_G said:
Well, not winning the title two years in a row is upsetting enough for me :)
Get used to it! :p

T_G said:
Anyway, statistics suggest (so I heard on the radio) that the team that leads the PL on christmas day usually does not win it. I haven't got the facts to prove this, but that indicates a nice and tight finish!
ManU might sneak the UEFA cup place if they're lucky... :D

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
:D
BGonaSTICK said:
Get used to it! :p

ManU might sneak the UEFA cup place if they're lucky...
Would that be via fair play points or because they keep the boardroom free of dust. Or maybe they use KING prawns in the sandwiches.:D I reckon Middlesbrough will top United anyway. Fergie will be happy for Steve (of course).:rolleyes:

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
T_G said:
Just checking what is going on here. If things go on as I think they are then it is going to be interesting!! Did I say Ruud awakening on my last post? I think I made a mistake it is going to be a roon awakening ;-)

Give him a nudge to wake him up....Oh No leave him....he`s quiet ok asleep. Must say your ginger wizzard has awoken.

raggytash

Reaction score
It could be a shocker this season with the top 3 getting nudged out buy one of the lower ranking teams thats just an opinion of course.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Care to say which one raggytash?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, this poll is very accurate... Now TEN points clear at the top!

It's still possible for us to get to the magical 100 points...
STICK

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well if nobody has any objections, when the result is absolutely guaranteed, I can publish the voters for the winning team. ;)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rolfw said:
Well if nobody has any objections, when the result is absolutely guaranteed, I can publish the voters for the winning team. ;)

.... and stand us all a beer??? :-slurp :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have now closed the poll, I see quite a few have snuck in with Chelsea votes this week, no real predictive capabilities involved now. :)