programming cards using a vxmulti

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Glad it all ended well Barrie. :D

Good point about Nova113's problem but I would also want to know if 'VX Support' say their software runs on Windows 98. To say there is a 'bug which affects some win98 machines' is a crass statement by them, to be honest and an obvious cop-out. )(-red

B

BazelAd

I get your point Jimbo, I used to run my vx multi on win 98 with no probs, was a bit concerned when I went to xp but again no probs.

B

BazelAd

Just had a thought about win 98, I always used to keep mine up to date by going to microsoft windows update, might be worth a shot nova113 if you have not been there recently, certainly nothing to lose.

nova113

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Dublin,IRELAND
Tks For Advise Bazelad .Have not updated win 98 recently .Will give it a try..In Reply to earlier post prog is set to mode 7..Using files from Phills which seem fine on picbined..Gave VX support a full and detailed account of problem..seems a waste at the moment having upgraded to cardmaster with no probs registering..Having read thru posts VX support dont seem too helpful considering their programmers are plugged as top of the range and expensive enough..0 points for back up support..Hope Win 98 updates sorts it out ..Will keep you advised ...Tks again