satellite programs in english

leadshot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gb sat
My Location
derby
hi ive been searching for the name of a site it lists the tv programs thats available on the various satterlites.it sounded like lyngaurd?any help please.also if i switch to a twin lnb what programs could i expect to receive?as you can tell i'm a complete novice.
regards leadshot

simon p

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TELEVES rds 7254 DVB 2000, motorised 1.2mtr diseqc
My Location
North West ENGLAND , Rochdale OL10
u are probably looking for lyngsat.com that has a good list .

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
leadshot said:
hi ive been searching for the name of a site it lists the tv programs thats available on the various satterlites.it sounded like lyngaurd?any help please.also if i switch to a twin lnb what programs could i expect to receive?as you can tell i'm a complete novice.
regards leadshot

A 'Twin' LNB will give you no more tv programmes than a standard single output LNB. It is designed so that you can run two receivers from one LNB, or a _Sky plus box which has two receiver built in.

A 'Dual' or 'monobloc' available in 6 degree and 3 degree varieties will enable you to receiver two satellites from the one LNB with the sats
6 degree or 3 degree apart respectively.

and Yes it's lyngsat.com that you want, there are also lists on flysat.com and _http://en.kingofsat.net/
there may be others also.

I have found that sometimes one site doesn't contain the most up to date info, and it's worth checking one of the others.
Lyngsat I have found though is the easiest and clearest to navigate.