seca file for autoupdating ASTRO TV

kjoo

Reaction score
hotcam said:
I called my supplier according to him the new codes should be out
in another 1 - 2 weeks time, news from korea. so have to wait lo!!!!
your supplier called korea? wat code?? code for astro?? or others???????? beh ta han liaw... no astro gatal here and there....your supplier chun or not chun one??

hengki

Reaction score
wahlao nid to wait 1 or 2 weeks ...but lucky ..coz the Espn haven broadcast the NBA games ....NBA LIVE!!

xincan

Reaction score
hi. i'm using MAxplus hts9300+..
i had lost to watch as***, anybody knows most updated key?
and i had installed ST1 C-band, i can't watch most of the channels since last 3 days, anybody know the way to get the channels????
thanks.

teddytay

Reaction score
kjoo said:
your supplier called korea? wat code?? code for astro?? or others???????? beh ta han liaw... no astro gatal here and there....your supplier chun or not chun one??
In touch with factory making dsr with seca2 embedded. Anybody can advise if it can receive astro?

ANTMAL

Reaction score
Dear Kuching,
You need to have anther unit with 121 function and make Program transfer.

kuching said:
Helpppp. I just try to update my TOPField firmware to V4.4.4 (Download from topfield.cm.kr). after updated. i lose my window that for me to change the S*ca key. Usually we press MENU->SYSTEM SETTING -> 121 ->EDIT CODE.

How to get that menu box back ?? Anyone pls tell me.

coustic

Arcade Bandit
Reaction score
Give Me Some Info About Maxplus Hts9300 Is No Longer Working For Astro Channel

thanks_giving

Reaction score
Senifoto said:
Previous code is no more valid after September 30th, A***o is changing from S*ca1 to S*ca2. Right now still not reelease new code for this, maybe have to wait a few time. For A***o viewer using third party receiver have to tune to other channels cause you'll not receive any program from Measat1 using S*ca1.

Regards
Senifoto

we can watch ZEE movie clear on asiasat3-s if we use MATRIX receiver. it is use s-e-c-a-2 to, is't it? why we can't watch a-stro on measat1-ku?
:confused

lsl

Reaction score
almost 1 month can see as... liao....hv anybody out there got any info about it???

Wilee308

Reaction score
thanks_giving said:
we can watch ZEE movie clear on asiasat3-s if we use MATRIX receiver. it is use s-e-c-a-2 to, is't it? why we can't watch a-stro on measat1-ku?
:confused
The problem is not Seca1 of seca 2..but the encryption by ass trow..still no one can hack..just wait ..otherwise put your decoder RIP...

Wilee308

Reaction score
Astro is unable 2 crack yet, I belive it will have 2 wait for some time, turn 2 other birds or u will have 2 put your receiver R.I.P.

linuts

Reaction score
erm .. seems that it's gonna took time for cracking the astro keys, anybody can suggest good birds for viewing? ... kinda bored without tv ...arghhhh

Wilee308

Reaction score
@-> Linuts

If you have a 4, 5 or 6 ft motorise disk you can turn Asiasat3 there is lot of good channel..if you have only Ass Throw disk ther isn't much choice just turn your disk alittle down to get St1

hggjaz

Reaction score
wilee308's right mate. y dont u all shot the other bird while waiting 4 d ash throw. get bigger dish, there are lot more bird to shot c -band and ku-band. u can check lyngsat 4 further in4. o subscribe with ......... he..he...he...

thevar

Reaction score
can recieve Thaicom 3 and st1 with ashthrow dish ku band just tilt the dish can get signals, but the channels are pay channels only, can see news !any one can advise how to recieve c band on ashthrow dish,can the universal LNB be used or do need to have cband LNB?