seca file for autoupdating ASTRO TV

Wilee308

Reaction score
i have email to korea liaw so far they didn't reply. they got whole range of decorder. but no software to update. hehe.. send them 2 mail infact. well....

thevar

Reaction score
lamsoon said:
dear brothers, sister & pirates.

don't worry be jolly, this is technology. their is a way of saying

"if it can be created it will be hacked"

to all gurus out their do your job! challenge your self and most importantly share with us.

i don't mind to donate if the price are right. cross our fingers and hope to watch. eeee
lamsoon,we are all in the dark( MAXPLUS USERS) my family is up to my neck since they cant watch astro, any news from the supplier? bye!

lamsoon

Reaction score
in my opinion, we should resubscribe back to ast as this is not an easy problem to solve, u must understand that we are talking about encryption and system change. ask your self this question do you think is easy to hacked or decrypted a signal so easy when ast invested so much $$$ on this upgrade? we are all in the dark now, but i can say that it will be more than 2 weeks before we can have any news, u must understand under this new system every channels has a locked, well we just need to wait, i am currently talking to some manufacturer, we should not waist our time talking to them as they will not be doing anything officially but unofficailly they will or else thay can't sell !!!

thevar

Reaction score
lamsoon said:
in my opinion, we should resubscribe back to ast as this is not an easy problem to solve, u must understand that we are talking about encryption and system change. ask your self this question do you think is easy to hacked or decrypted a signal so easy when ast invested so much $$$ on this upgrade? we are all in the dark now, but i can say that it will be more than 2 weeks before we can have any news, u must understand under this new system every channels has a locked, well we just need to wait, i am currently talking to some manufacturer, we should not waist our time talking to them as they will not be doing anything officially but unofficailly they will or else thay can't sell !!!
Thanks Lamsoon! keep talking to them pls do not forget about us if you get any favourable reply thanks and bye for your good work!

alvinyjs

Reaction score
Who can tell me wat shall i do for matrix receiver to receive the *aXtro* tv after sept2004?

kuching

Reaction score
AA i am using TOPFIELD 3000. Where to get the Latest firmware ?
Any suggestion ? Any TOPFIELD user having same problem with me ?

brar404

Reaction score
My Location
india ...punjab
hello ..every body......plz im from india punjab......i want keys 4 zeetv.......and i hardly want keys 4 ten sports 2 watch wwe.....plz some body help me 2 get dis......thanx in advance..........rest in peace

brar404

Reaction score
My Location
india ...punjab
i have sft-190m i have dis reciver.......plz tell me 4om where i can download new files 4 dat.............................do u smell wat the................

brar404

Reaction score
My Location
india ...punjab
hello bro...ow r u......plz i need keys 4 (ten sports) vich is on pas 10 68.5 deg..........plz help me if u can.......

kjoo

Reaction score
brar404 said:
hello ..every body......plz im from india punjab......i want keys 4 zeetv.......and i hardly want keys 4 ten sports 2 watch wwe.....plz some body help me 2 get dis......thanx in advance..........rest in peace
i believe u can get the key fr http://www.rdi-sat.com/S*ca.php
i dun think z-tv change their keys. jus tat it dun highlite in red..

mulunemo

Reaction score
Dunno how useful this is :

Repost & paste from RDI forum:
For Astro Tv now you need to have more than just the Operational keys, you also need to have the hash table to handle the correct nano.
For those who own receivers with emu(or patch),you have to upgrade your receiver with new firmware which have the Astro tv hash table.
For those receivers which with CA or CI and support Seca2, there will be a emu file release soon from the Knotcards or MII.
The card producer will produce these file as they see there will be a big demand in these card for Astro Tv.
Please bare in mind that these cards are not cheap and how reliable and stable is the release emu file is yet to know.
Again a quetion of support,will there be a good support from these card producer, if Astro Tv were to implement new nano in the future.

Regards
Satdiy

lsl

Reaction score
mulunemo said:
Dunno how useful this is :

Repost & paste from RDI forum:
For Astro Tv now you need to have more than just the Operational keys, you also need to have the hash table to handle the correct nano.
For those who own receivers with emu(or patch),you have to upgrade your receiver with new firmware which have the Astro tv hash table.
For those receivers which with CA or CI and support S*ca2, there will be a emu file release soon from the Knotcards or MII.
The card producer will produce these file as they see there will be a big demand in these card for Astro Tv.
Please bare in mind that these cards are not cheap and how reliable and stable is the release emu file is yet to know.
Again a quetion of support,will there be a good support from these card producer, if Astro Tv were to implement new nano in the future.

Regards
Satdiy

hw do i know my receiver have emu/patch??

kjoo

Reaction score
anyone try to use astro dish with C-band LNB on ST1 to watch XXX channel with maxplus october firmware? i m trying...let me know

vun

Reaction score
kjoo said:
anyone try to use astro dish with C-band LNB on ST1 to watch XXX channel with maxplus october firmware? i m trying...let me know
ahh ??,the maxplus october firmware have release , where to download and teh new frimware can watch asrto normally???????

kjoo

Reaction score
i got, icq me i sent to you sorry lah still no astro.. didnt go n see the astro office still long long long Q-up..card business goes up like petro.....hahahah

kjoo

Reaction score
can anyone tell me topfield 3000cippro firmware for 19th april 04 can watch ST1 taiwan?? upload to my reciever still the same... can anyone share???

Wilee308

Reaction score
kjoo said:
still cannot lah.. net help on how 2 install the c clamp....