Sick Force 1122S Receiver

psats

Reaction score
hi rob

i know you have set box back to factory but have you set motor to the default setting.then go to 53 via the motor menu. coz motor setings are stored in the motor not the receiver

psats

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Thanks psats will try that this afternoon. One more question how do you switch from letters to numbers when naming a satellite ?
i.e. for Express AM22

psats

Reaction score
hi rob

i have never found out if it was posible to get numbers
think the only way is by useing the force editor.. :-lan2
never had much luck useing that

psats

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Reset both receiver and motor and still no joy.
Have had some useful information just in the 1122S can't reset east-west limits (they can only be set).
If trying to tune in a new satellite don't use 30 east or Free, they are no good (they have "bugs"). I was using Free today so no chance.
I have been advised to use 42 east and program channels to point at 42 east but don't rename position.

I might have a problem if 53 east is outside my east limit (it's very near), but will try again next weekend. O-no

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
After three weeks of swearing and cussing I've finally managed to get my Force 1122S receiver to pick up the Russian channels from 53 east.

I did a "Power-Mute" reset as suggested by psats and also reset the motor.
I then used 42 east as 53 east, by pointing all the channels at 42 east and then positioning the dish at 53 east before "submitting" that position as 42 east. Also don't rename the position, leave it as 42 east.
It sounds a bit Irish but it works, and if it works leave it alone !

I've got to thank the lads at Force's forum, www.force-forum.com/
for there help (you don't think I thought this up myself do you) :p
and also psats who between them have saved my sanity.
Thanks from Rob.
:-clap

psats

Reaction score
well done rob
:)

as said once its working dont go playing.... :D