Southern Italy

J

jimbodeans

I am buying a holiday home in Southern Italy what size dish,what digibox and what lnb will i need to view all channels all the time and will i need another subscription or can i take one of my 2 cards with me when i am there.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Whereabouts in Southern Italy Jimbodeans?

If you are happy with watching non-premium channesl, then just take your card with you.

J

jimbodeans

Puglia Region
Which is roughly the heel of the boot and i would like to be able to watch all channels. i read somwhere that you can change the serial number of a digibox to match one of mine so i can use my card out there without always taking my box and card with me?

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure about changing the serial number, may or may not be the case, but the non-premium channels will work anyway.

_http://www.astra2d.com/reports.htm are some up to date reports, but as my geographical knowledge of Italy is poor, I cannot tell what is useful to you.

C

Coviello

My Satellite Setup
Prodelin 11ft (335 cm)
Windows 2000 XP
My Location
Southern Italy
If you need some help, please contact me. I live in Basilicata and I spend my holidays in Puglia.
Coviello