Summer house project

A

Archive4

The afore mentioned stove won´t fit it that, and no room for the radiator pipes either, re-think required!
Anyway, end of August is your last day of summer, or has winter already begun

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
The afore mentioned stove won´t fit it that, and no room for the radiator pipes either, re-think required!
Anyway, end of August is your last day of summer, or has winter already begun

I will re design the stove then Brian :D, winters already begun :(

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
How about a log burner Martin?...Seems to be lots of retro/Art Deco ones on FleaBay...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
You could fit an inset woodburner in that fireplace if it's the right sized opening:

Code:
http://www.fahrenheitstoves.com/wood-burner-photos-fireplace-gallery/inset-cassette-hole-in-the-wall-stoves/

(slight affiliation with that site, I know the company owner via another forum!!)

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
How about a log burner Martin?...Seems to be lots of retro/Art Deco ones on FleaBay...

I did think about a log burner a few months ago, but I went out and bought this, its better all round no need to locate and store logs and it doesn't make a mess, I will just design the fire surround to fit this stove, first things first though 1.8 to get up:) .
DSCN9279.JPG

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
When it comes to mobile heat, I like my Aladdin 37 Blueflame paraffin heater, burns cleanly, doesn't smell, and no Calor gas bottles to deal with... :D

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
You still have the hassle of fetching it and if any spilt while I was refilling it my life would not be worth living, this is going to be a very nice SH not a GH :-lol

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
You still have the hassle of fetching it and if any spilt while I was refilling it my life would not be worth living

Nah, it's easy to carry round, doesn't spill when carried (sealed tank), and filling, er, yeah, there's that, but that's where technique helps, still learning mine cos I've spilled a lot... :-rofl2

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
I could just change the jets and run a gas pipe to it 2cv, I will see how long a gas bottle lasts first, another project :-doh.

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
@Riverblue you might like this project pal:), just about to start work back on it now things are slowing down :)

Riverblue

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Near Brighton
Looking good mate, I think you'll need a beer by the time you finish. :D

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hi, re starting work on this, we are having a Christmas party on Saturday and i need to get it a bit further on, I wish I would have installed a bigger window now, it would have been ideal for testing :-lol.
DSCN1142.JPG

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
More work done on this project, most of the electrics are now in and working still some second fixing to do at a later date , inside the old shed all the floor is down fixed and plywood, two walls and ceiling lined and insulated just the back wall to sort out,

This part of the project will be like a mini living room and the operating point for the 2.4:), still lots to do but its coming on well:).
dscn8135-jpg.76630

DSCN1149 (Custom).JPG DSCN1150 (Custom).JPG DSCN1151 (Custom).JPG