Hi,
Would anyone please be able to assist with the LNB input settings for TSReader Standard ($99) version?
I have installed TSReader Standard, downloaded the BDA TBS6925.dll file, placed it in the sources folder and TSReader will capture and analyse a satellite signal. However, I am not sure if I have got the LNB input settings correct within TSReader, or, if I even need to set anything for the LNB.
It might be the case that the LNB is totally controlled by the TBS6925 card and that the card just passes over the satellite signal to TSReader without any LNB configuration required at all in TSReader? I do not use Diseqc as I have a 36v motor that moves the dish powered by an EchoStar AD3600IP. The LNB is an Invacom Quad band LNB
I have attached a screen capture of the settings I entered for my setup so would be grateful if anyone could review the settings and let me know if they are OK?
Rgds