Panasonic 42" Plasma 1080p
Pioneer VSX-LX70 Amp
Sky HD
B & W 5.1 Speaker Setup
Popcornhour Media center
Xbox 360
My Location
Watching T.V in the UK
have you got any c lines in your .cfg? If yes, put a # before the line and save just to make sure your not recieving from another source

andyastra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm800hd
My Location
uk
hi guys,

im trying to use a white sky uk card in a smargo that will go in the back of my dm800. so far no joy! i have a nabilo image on the box and cccam 2.13.
i have tried using B16MCC's dreambox config creator but it didnt work. what am i doing wrong??

sep990

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600
My Location
UK
Been reading various posts and getting a bit confused. Please can some one confim if the new white card works (update in the dm internal reader) with cccam 2.1.4 on its own and are there any issues with the card getting hit.

Or should I stick to cccam 2.1.3 and newcs.

Thank you

sep990

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600
My Location
UK
Thank you. Do I use the standard 2.1.4 without any changes to cccam.cfg or do I still have to update the boxkey.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
you need the boxkey for all premium channels (movies / sport), not for the basic packages. So it depends on the type of subscription you have currently running.

fintaneduffy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
ireland
can anyone throw me in the direction of which cardreader to use with cccam 2.0.11 with white card?

andel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM600, Technomate Diseqc Motor, 90cm Dish
Panasonic 42" Plasma 1080p
Pioneer VSX-LX70 Amp
Sky HD
B & W 5.1 Speaker Setup
Popcornhour Media center
Xbox 360
My Location
Watching T.V in the UK
a Smargo is will work directly with CCcam, but why are you using such an old version of CCcam? you need at least 2.1.3 for the entitlements to update. You can use a omnikey reader but you will have to use newcs or mgcamd as well as cccam.

fintaneduffy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
ireland
i thought that would be the best one.

how many users is possible with smargo and cccam?

2.0.11 seemed to use less bandwidth, how does it compare to 2.1.3?

fintaneduffy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
ireland
smargo reader looks like an easier solution for cccam, but how many clients will it hold?

percivjr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
I'm using newcs/smargo across the lan with mgcamd on my dm7020 which has been updating fine for ages.

It's only the FTV card, so I don't use it very often but usually I remember to the leave the dish at 28.2E overnight before the entitlements run out. Maybe this time I forgot.

But now when I view the entitlements via the newcs web interface, I don't see any entitlements at all. I'm pretty sure that previously, if the entitlements had expired, I saw a list of entitlements and the expired date/time. All I get now is the blank grid.

Is that normal? Or am I being paranoid? I've been on 28.2E for about 48 hours now.

percivjr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
percivjr said:
I'm using newcs/smargo across the lan with mgcamd on my dm7020 which has been updating fine for ages.

It's only the FTV card, so I don't use it very often but usually I remember to the leave the dish at 28.2E overnight before the entitlements run out. Maybe this time I forgot.

But now when I view the entitlements via the newcs web interface, I don't see any entitlements at all. I'm pretty sure that previously, if the entitlements had expired, I saw a list of entitlements and the expired date/time. All I get now is the blank grid.

Is that normal? Or am I being paranoid? I've been on 28.2E for about 48 hours now.

Paranoid and impatient - that's me. All updated fine this morning.

prenz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kathrein UFS910, DM500, several ipboxes.
My Location
de
percivjr said:
I'm pretty sure that previously, if the entitlements had expired, I saw a list of entitlements and the expired date/time. All I get now is the blank grid.
This was the behaviour of the blue cards. On the white cards, as soon as any entitlement expires, it will get deleted from the entitlements list (seemigly the cards checks this upon every ECM) - and will reappear when updated.

Since Sky introduced the white cards, entitlement updates can indeed take up to 48 hrs.

carrpet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000, TM6900CS, Ubuntu newcs Omnikey 3121, Triax 1.1m
My Location
UK East Mids
I you have an Ubuntu server running a White sly card in Newcs 1.67 for domestic home use and another white sly card in a slyHD box. If you order a box office sports or movie program do the card entitlements get updated in both cards ie. in the server too. How can you tell when you look in the entitlements using the web interface - what should you look for and is it shareable ?

Dreamsky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo
Reelbox Avantgarde
My Location
Devon
Sorry, I am confused. I used B16MCC's great Config creator, if I only want to use the card internally (no sharing), do I need to add a client?

Also should I not block some EMM's - or is this not needed anymore? I would like my card to get updated, not destroyed.

This is what I have now for CCcam:

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
SERIAL READER : /dev/usb/tts/0 smartreader+
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/usb/tts/0 3430000
BOXKEY : /dev/usb/tts/X XXXXXXXXX

Please advise, thanks!