w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
Technisat 33 dish; Pace DS430N + Humax HDCI-2000 w/
Gibertini OP 1.25m dish w/Inverto 0.3dB. & Invacom 0.2dB. w/ Spaun SAR 411;
CAS 3;FUN7; SkyStar2; AltDVB;
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Mickha said:
Hi rato,
did you try the card in your receiver anyway? I have read others having problems with no ATR, but the card has still worked. It would be interesting to know the reason behind this strange method of delivering files, and seemingly untested files !!!!!!!!!
There are a few of these files, on different sites, with mixed results on different cards.
Please keep us updated on your progress.
Best wishes
Mickha

Hi Mickha,

Yes, I did. With more than one from different download sites and they all gave me the same message on the T-Rex menu: "unknown card".

peppey

Reaction score
you were discussing altrrnatives to the cerebro card

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
New file today 26/07 for this card Premiere back open. But not for Bios 1.01 cards.

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dealers have pulled the cards anyway,i didnt buy one,but did a dragon,the diablo seems to have software problems an i dont like the look of it.been around to long and not sold.
it looks like the softcam is best in a box as these can be had for the same price.at least the box is of use if the channels go off.

rato

International Administrator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800; Nokia 9800s; Nokia 9902S w/T-Rex 3.66
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
I did get a ATR o.k. at the end of programming my Cerebro, but it looks like it only works with Kabel D. on 23,5ºE which I cannot test due to the fact that in Portugal we are well distant from the footprint that transmits KD. Not working with Premi*re.:mad: Downloaded from croteam-sat.org on the Card files page.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi rato,
Premiere changed again a couple of days ago, only the Daytona card currently has new files.
There are files, on upload sites, for Cerebro, but they are probably fake or even worse maybe malicious.
I get the feeling Premiere were monitoring the situation, and noticed the problems their last change caused Cerebro, and might change more often now.
Best wishes
Mickha

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
It will be interesting to watch the Daytona situation now.

Isn't there a new official Premiere card rollout due in a few months?

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is talk of by christmas there will be a change,that german beam isnt that strong,i only get 65% signal with a slight breakup now and then on a 1 meter, and a 1000d technomate,the hd channels are stronger,a lower noise lnb might help i use a .6 which today are .2

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
diablo,trex and various cards
My Location
north east
thinking of buying a cerebro card for premiere as my girlfriends german,but do i have to buy aphoenix programmer as well?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't buy any card at the moment, particularly not a Cerebro.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I can imagine there will be a lot of Cerebro cards for sale soon, on a certain auction site, but unless any support is shown soon, they'll end up in the old card graveyard along with the Opos, Titan, Titanium 2, and many others !!!!!
New cards are already replacing the old ones, K3 for example, and promising more channels, and older members will remember the Knot cards. The only cards I've had, that were good value, were the MII and Titanium, the rest I haven't bothered with.
People who bought the Cerebro 6 months ago claim to have had good value, but the ones who bought them a few weeks ago are obviously not too happy.
It's all part of the hobby that different channels are available at different times, but some cards have proved to be rather disappointing with the support offered.

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there are "other" services were the opos,titanium 2 have come in extremly useful,there is a few dragon cams already on that auction site already with people trying to kill it off on other forums, and the cerebro card is a waste of money,what ever the reasons the truth wont be known,there is supposed to be an update out for early cards,but this suggests its not an "official" version.
buyer beware.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You did well with the MII and Tit cards Mickha, both cracking bits of plastic eh?
Fancy picking my lottery numbers this week? :-rofl2

Well, I guess it works both ways. If I see a Cerebro for a fiver, I might have a gamble. I suspect they will all be snapped up for £50 though based on the track record of those crazy eBayer-types :D

K3 looks great. Next week it will be arranging coke into nice straight lines. Hey, it's summer - there's no ice to scrape!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The MII had a nice long run on 1W, and the Titanium still occasionally has files for it, including D+ the last time it was cracked !!!!!! But I haven't used a card, except for testing, since getting a Dragon, we'll have to wait for the next development in this hobby, hopefully something before the start of the Premiership.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Mickha said:
...before the start of the Premiership.

Amen to that!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Unbelievably there are new working files out for the cerebro card, make the most of them, who knows how long they will last !!!!!!!!!!

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Well at least the "no ATR Check card" messages doesn't appear anymore!O-Ha Working great until who knows when. Enjoying whlie it lasts!!!:D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately I'm still getting the No ATR message after programming, so looks like the card is knackered. It still shows the ATR whilst programming though, strange.

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Try using the last update dated Jul. 11th. Then install the new update(Aug. 1st.). It should give you the ATR that coincides with the Jull. 11th. update.

B

beintot

i get a no atr message every time i programme my card,but it still works fine,yet it displays the card atr on the top of the software each time i write a file to it and the humax recognises the card properly,must be just a bug in the software,i've mistakingly written a few fake files over the last fortnight to the card but still keeps on working even when i thought i'd damaged it.
the file that was released today is the one that worked for me.