Tring for 3pm & 8pm EPL matches

N5Gooner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Spiderbox 7000 HD 90cm ***** dish, darkmotor 45E to 45W and
Sly+HD
My Location
North Essex
I, like many others, have taken the plunge for a motorised system solely to see football at 3-00 on a Saturday, i don't care if the commentary is in English or Martian. In fact, I've watched football all over the world, and never needed anyone to tell me what was happening.

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Exactly. Picture's more important.

Going back to the IMG post. That's right "This is the English stereo mix circuit for IMG London" is repeated on the test card before a game

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
seanmc said:
You can always use the commentary from the radio anyways! But who knows the english commentary could still be there.
That drove me mad as my local commentary was about 5 or 10 seconds in advance of the picture!

calhib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
In the process of buying stuff
My Location
manchester
does anyone know why there has been a price increase on tring cards recently

steford

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ZGemma H.S
My Location
W13
developers said:
That drove me mad as my local commentary was about 5 or 10 seconds in advance of the picture!

You need RadioDelay. Plug your radio into a PC, set the delay and there's your synced commentary.

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Thanks! I was wondering if there was "an app for that"

I usually pause a radio stream, like Real Radio, if necessary.