TV Sport Romania

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Update on TV sport Ro, apparently showing good stuff at the moment.

TV Sport Ro is on :-
5E
12697 V
SR 14685
FEC 3/4
VPID 1907
APID 1911
PCR 1907

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
You're right there Rolf,
Tomorrow they show both premiership games
Leicester v Chelsea & Man Utd v Newcastle

PS today they showed the Liverpool & Villa game :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
O'k..O'k! Dont rub it in!......anyway I am downloading new firmware tomorrow, to my STB..so maybe ....just maybe ...I can see the game!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
O'h yeah an guess what!...the Murdoch family want to charge extra to view these games..on top of 40 quid......you know what? I would sooner walk the dog than oblige em...AND I wouldnt P*ss on Murdoch if he was on fire laying in the gutter! (and that includes his greedy daughter too)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
waverider said:
O'h yeah an guess what!...the Murdoch family want to charge extra to view these games..on top of 40 quid......you know what? I would sooner walk the dog than oblige em...AND I wouldnt P*ss on Murdoch if he was on fire laying in the gutter! (and that includes his greedy daughter too)
For anyone particularly interested in Premiership football, I think the one-off £40 charge for the extra 50 matches is reasonable. Without the money from Sky TV the premiership would not be able to attract the quality players it has now so if it was FTA on BBC or ITV, my guess is it would be pretty ordinary.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
jimbo said:
For anyone particularly interested in Premiership football, I think the one-off £40 charge for the extra 50 matches is reasonable. Without the money from Sky TV the premiership would not be able to attract the quality players it has now so if it was FTA on BBC or ITV, my guess is it would be pretty ordinary.

Yes I would agree that Sky do pay good money to the Premiership, but so do the Arabs, and others too!.....but Sky's money is just i ripple in the puddle when you take into account of gate revenue, merchandise, advertising, profit made on selling home grown players and sponsor's (eg Carling) etc. add that lot together then you can see why Sky is only a cog in the works! as for the quality players whom come to this country, the reason for that is UK league football is the best and the most exciting in the World!.......anyway jimbo I personaly think that Match Of The Day..is a quality program...thats one of the reasons why we pay for a TV license and if other TV companys broadcast our matches F.T.A which they have paid rights for....why do Sky have to charge extra for certain games?......the money there is certainly not going to the Premiership.......and if Sky was the big daddy to our footy with it's bulging purse why do clubs get into difficulties such as the recent Leeds United!.......WR

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Rob said:
You're right there Rolf,
Tomorrow they show both premiership games
Leicester v Chelsea & Man Utd v Newcastle

PS today they showed the Liverpool & Villa game :D

Yep I watched em too rob :-).....happy birthday to me!.....although I must confess the Man U v Newcastle was the best match!.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Waverider don't tell me that you have finally got TV Sport RO.
Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was it the upgrade that did it, or what ?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Rob said:
Waverider don't tell me that you have finally got TV Sport RO.
Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was it the upgrade that did it, or what ?

Well m8 I always had a Suspicion that the firmware was at fault through reading the post's on the Xtreme website.....so it was just a case of finding the loader and right file...then away I went!.. linked up the laptop and uploaded......the box seems to be working much better too!...The great thing about it all...it was my birthday yesterday!...so I had a few tinny's celebrating watching the game rob

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
waverider said:
...why do Sky have to charge extra for certain games?......the money there is certainly not going to the Premiership.......and if Sky was the big daddy to our footy with it's bulging purse why do clubs get into difficulties such as the recent Leeds United!.......WR
I think Sky have set up a two-tier system to cover their outlay Waverider. Obviously need to recoup some of their not to little investment. Clubs (like Leeds) get into difficulties through mis-management of their finances. Borrowing huge sums at high cost to try to win something. That's a gamble that hasn't paid off and I don't see how Sky has affected that. Leeds have had to pay out copious amounts to compensate managers they have sacked. FFS give me a job Leeds :)
Look at Charlton...small club but achieving reasonable status and not committing large amounts to do it.
Overall I suppose the full Sky sub (with extra football) works out at about £10 per week. Leaving aside all the dross and even the films, a live match costs about £1. Seems fair. When you go out for a meal you're charged £10 or so for what's loosely called wine and people don't bat an eye over it.
I agree with you about MOTD....good prog but the beeb tend to sqeeze it in whereas Sky has dedicated resource and it seems more relaxed.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Thing is jimbo we have two problems with our football...1. The F.A should have capped players earnings ten years ago....2. Sky TV for putting money into football thus creating the player wage boom!...I know I am anti Sky m8 but it's a bit like 'Green Belt Land'!, the council assure their residents it will never be built on yet ten years later they grant planning permission.....With our terrestrial Tv we are assured it will always be F.T.A but I cannot help thinking that one day Sky will charge us for it!

big d

Reaction score
does anyone have any idea on how to get supersport greek channel
giving 2 web address by t24 but cannot speak geek or read greek

have magic programmer

the programme is on hotbird 13 . 0e and is on irdeto cam

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
big d said:
does anyone have any idea on how to get supersport greek channel
giving 2 web address by t24 but cannot speak geek or read greek

have magic programmer

the programme is on hotbird 13 . 0e and is on irdeto cam

Well first of all you will have to subscribe to Supersport, which I beleive is expensive. failing that the best site to get information on forthcoming matches: www.knplogic.co.uk/sport/ also on this site you will be able to find games that are being televised FTA.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
@ stuzeek ....how is that different from Waverider's post 1 week ago?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL....even the link is in the same colour writing...:D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
waverider said:
Mind you just latley Viasatsport is showing a lot of our good footy!
G'day Waverider,

Picked up the missing VPID/APID/PCR settings I needed to resolve my TV Sport RO probs from this thread (looking forward to checking out Leicester v Bolton on Tuesday - though don't ask me why when I'm a Chelsea fan too... (BTW, thx to rolfw)), so I figure this is worth a shot here too.

Can you please post the detailed settings you have for Viasat Sport on 5 deg E, as I can only scan Viasat3 and Viasat Explorer off this baby.

Also, is there any possibility of opening up Premiere Sport 1 on 19 deg E with the screwed up Nagra setup they're running with? Hate to miss out on the trip to Pompey on Wednesday, and I can't get round to 30 deg W!

Oh... and bad luck Charlton. ;) NOT!

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
BGonastick,

see attached details of all the frequencies etc ... i assume you already have the encryption codes. If not...... your f'cked.

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/viasat.shtml

Stuart

BGonaSTICK said:
G'day Waverider,

Picked up the missing VPID/APID/PCR settings I needed to resolve my TV Sport RO probs from this thread (looking forward to checking out Leicester v Bolton on Tuesday - though don't ask me why when I'm a Chelsea fan too... (BTW, thx to rolfw)), so I figure this is worth a shot here too.

Can you please post the detailed settings you have for Viasat Sport on 5 deg E, as I can only scan Viasat3 and Viasat Explorer off this baby.

Also, is there any possibility of opening up Premiere Sport 1 on 19 deg E with the screwed up Nagra setup they're running with? Hate to miss out on the trip to Pompey on Wednesday, and I can't get round to 30 deg W!

Oh... and bad luck Charlton. ;) NOT!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL...poor Mooootooo! he worked so hard too.... pity that he didnt scrore from that exellent cross by Gudjonsson, but Mutu has a lot to offer the game yet m8......anyway take a peek at this site, it's good for sat channels and Pids etc. http://www.satcodx.com/uke/

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
HaHa, methinks Gronks and Jimbo were pants today. Replace them both and hang the cost I say! I also think we missed JT big time at the back.

Satco and Lyngsat both concur on 11804 H 27500 3/4 for Sport2/3 but I can't get diddly off that transponder. Are these the settings you're using? Do you get much of a signal?

I get a belting signal off of other transponders on this bird, but zip from this puppy. Any ideas? :confused