- My Satellite Setup
- TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
- My Location
- Scottish Borders
Of course they could be REALLY nasty & change the keys 10 minutes before kickoff of the first game 
Of course they could be REALLY nasty & change the keys 10 minutes before kickoff of the first game![]()
They could put us out of our misery and change it 10 minutes before the kick off of the first England game.![]()

To open those channels on an Enigma2 receiver you are going to have to use OpenPLI image and Oscam-Y-Mod for it to work, There is a massive thread over on the PLI forums about this and how to get it to work
Thanks for the info about the Oscam-Y-Mod, this is the first time I have come across this (whatever it may be), I shall dig deeper, that's half the fun of it. I've been reading some of the comments made on the "big challenge" thread on the OpenPLi forum, quite a bit of the seriously techie stuff is a bit beyond my skillset and after reading some of it you are left wondering what all of those words actually meant.
And I agree, just prior to the World Cup all will stop, it is the way of things.
Oscam-Y-Mod isnt safe since i read some where it has backdoor. I am not sure if thats true but i am not going to use it.
I used biss keys with Premier League HD channel on 9e with orignal Oscam. I think u can use orginal oscam with configs from openpli
keys should go in the etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.ymod folder (attributes 775) and then in the subfolder oscam.key (attributes 644)
Hi Kota. I've seen many helpful posts from you on a number of forums, may I ask if you are using Vix? I have tried Open PLi and BH but I always return to Vix and based on some of the comments I have read the suggestion is that the services from 907 are only available via Open PLi, though I seem to recall reading that you had managed to get it working on BH/Vix (I can't remember what you might have written). I would like to use Vix so would appreciate a heads up if you have managed to get it to work.
Thanks