FoxForceFive

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800s
My Location
Liverpool
Wow. Amazing work mate.

Thank you so much.

One question, when you say 'added ROI variations' does that mean there's a way of quickly changing regions? At present i'm using the last bouquet you did & I get Irish adverts on Sly sports etc. It's not a bog enough headache that I've done something about it but if I'm installing these & there's a quick way I may as well do it!

Thank you again, you're a star mate, really.

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
If you go into the All Channels list you will find multiple variations of Sky Sports, check each while theres an ad break to find the Uk one. Then just move that one to your bocquet and remove the other one. Dunno if this will affect the channel numbering structure that B16MCC has sorted.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
The channel numbering is controlled by the First bouquet. If you edit the subsequent bouquets it will not effect the numbering. I'm still having trouble getting the correct Sly Sports 1 for the UK, can anyone confirm the channel details please ? TP, SID, VPID, APID ...

JeB

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800
My Location
Jersey
Hi Guys,
I am pulling my hair out here!!! I upload these settings to my DM800 and reboot....I then find that some channels get "Sid not found in Pat" when using for example ===Music=== kerrang!, Rockworld, Q (shows as Fox News) Magic, Smash Hits and 4 Music. The rest of the music section is fine. Under ===Sport=== I only have MSK and MSK Extra missing. I have not tried the other folders.
I have tried this in different images and have done a rescan of satellite before and after.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
JeB

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
JeB , thanks for the feedback, for the next release I'll investigate these issues.

dizzyjj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
UK
Just can’t get this to load on my dm600s using image Enigma1 (Pli-jade2-dm600pvr-20090322-6302) DBEdit 3.0.0.0.

I’ve read thought the thread and tied setting 2 ,(I’ve tried them all 3 & 4,) rebooted but the bouquet will not show, just has my original sat scan.

Is it down to the image I’m using? Or me?

Can these files be manually FTP over to the folders, if so which ones go where.

Any help would be much appreciated before I lose all my hair or my wife!!

dizzyjj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
UK
On my DM600s Dreambox edit standard path for Enigma1 is var/tuxbox/config/engima/
var/tuxbox/config/engima/
var/etc/

I used DCC to search these folders and I could not find the folders/paths but scanned channels seemed to been in the engima folders – so I set it to use ‘Version 3 setting (enigma2)’ and changed the path files names form enigma2 to enigma and saved, then set the type setting to 2 and FTP’d.

Now all files show in the correct place, not all work but it a start. Some of the channels I get ‘Service could not be found’

welby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Windows XP Pro - Linux Redhat AS4 Server. Sat to be purchased.
My Location
UK
Great list thank you - all I need now is a decent ccam server that doesnt flicker...grrrrr

jamaal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
UK
B16MCC said:
OK guys, having thought about what xavk was saying I thought I'd try it. If you make your first bouquet using the place holder entries the subsequent bouquets can remain as normal as the channel numbers are set by the first bouquet.

So, here's the Sly UK bouquets with place holders in the first bouquet to make the channel numbers match what they should be. So now you can select channels from the individual bouquets as always, but also BBC1 is now 101 and Sly Sports HD1 is 408 etc etc as they are in a sly box.

So thanks to xavk for the prod. Try em out it works very well.

I have applied this bouquets on my dm800 but changing channels I get message like "check tuner configuration". I have installed NabiloBlackHole_DM800_012_BL72.nfi. What other config do I need to do?

packetstormer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax dish, TM2300 motor. 2 x DM800HD, 1 DM500, 2 x Sly HD. 1 60cm fixed (Astra 2D).
My Location
Ireland
When I opened the latest files in Dreamboxedit, to transfer them to the DM800 I get an error saying:
"....479 TV errors......All errors are realted to invalid definitions and references within the selected settings files. This mean the files are now cleaned up and only contain valid items. You can now go on editing the settings"

I don't want to transfer to these to my DM's incase it's screw the channels up. Anyone familiar with this error?

gerrardrocks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800hd on a motor
Dm600 fixed on 28.2e
My Location
United Kingdom
Just a quickie to say thanks for this mate saved me a ton of work and effort!

ireilly24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD
FULL SKY UK HD
My Location
leicester
hi everyone,

i am a newbee still learning a lot on how to do things on these box's, i have a dreambox 500-s clone running on a cs.

image - nabiloDM500-V8-MAXVAR.img

i realy want the sky uk bouquets but not sure how to do it or if i have a compatible image on can someone please give me a little guidence?

many thanks

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Image is compatible. They all are.
You need to use DreamboxEdit
If you bought the box configured to access a pay server then this is what will happen ....

1. You have no access to the box whilst it's running the current image because its password protected.
2. You cannot change anything on the box.
3. You'll need to reflash the box to gain access to it.
4. Doing this will loose the CS info you payed for.
5. Your question in this thread will get deleted !

ireilly24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD
FULL SKY UK HD
My Location
leicester
hi no box come from factory, i have set it up with help from a friend so i am still learning at the moment,

so if i use the dreambox software and re-flash it with the image how do i then but the bouquets on?

cheers in advance

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
ireilly24 said:
hi no box come from factory, i have set it up with help from a friend so i am still learning at the moment,

so if i use the dreambox software and re-flash it with the image how do i then but the bouquets on?

cheers in advance

You can use Dreambox Edit

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
If it's setup by yourself then that's fine the way it is, no need to flash again. Use DreamboxEdit to apply these bouquets.

ireilly24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD
FULL SKY UK HD
My Location
leicester
do you just add/flash it like you do the image?

cheers everyone for your help

FoxForceFive

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800s
My Location
Liverpool
packetstormer said:
When I opened the latest files in Dreamboxedit, to transfer them to the DM800 I get an error saying:
"....479 TV errors......All errors are realted to invalid definitions and references within the selected settings files. This mean the files are now cleaned up and only contain valid items. You can now go on editing the settings"

I don't want to transfer to these to my DM's incase it's screw the channels up. Anyone familiar with this error?

Yeah, meant to post but forgot.

Go into options & tick (I forget which) to allow duplicates. What it's doing is removing the 'placeholder' channels cos it sees they're all the same channels & thinks that you dont want duplicates, but in this case you do, cos they allow the original channel numbers to be used.

fintannl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Single Sat Dish and DM800
My Location
Ireland
Can I suggest one minor improvement. It would be nice to have a bouquet that is specific to FTA channels so in the case where the changes need to be made to emualtor, or broadband is down, the user at least has easy access to all FTA channels

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
ireilly24, I wrote a tutorial how to use DreamboxEdit, you should read it.
fintanni, I've been working on these bouquets again this week, I've actually started from scratch using a brand new image on my 800 with it setup to single sat 28e. This will keep things simple.
I'll add an FTA bouquet on the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.