Warning!!! Coship 2300 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden

ersd

Reaction score
Hi steffan,

do you think he is "real" !? ;)

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
ersd said:
Hi steffan,

do you think he is "real" !? ;)
Could be,the patch will turn up sooner or later so why can't it happen now?
If you try posting an url from a Yahoo-member group the url may look that way.Well,we'll see ersd!

Pif_the_dog

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have buy a coship decoder and i find the code 6969 for tps. Does anyone knows if there is a similare code for canasatellite at the moment ?

Thanks a lot

See ya !

oxoid

Reaction score
hi steffan

i hope it works for you

let us know

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
oxoid said:
hi steffan

i hope it works for you

let us know
Thank's oxoid!

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
I've checked it in hex,it's exactly the same file as the "Slovak patch",don't use it.
Thank's anyway for your efforts oxoid!

DonQuichotte

Reaction score
Hi

@ Steffan_St
Have you tried the firmware srajdi postet above (now all tps work), cause if I do a hex-search in that file, I find exactly the String "Patch 1.0 Jan 18 2004 ; Strong V2.6 M02A" oxoide mentioned on the first page of this thread. So I come to the conclusion it is this wanted firmware. Can you please try this firmware, cause if you can affirm I will immediately go buy one. If you have troubles getting this file leave a message and I can send you the file via email.

...bye DonQ

DonQuichotte

Reaction score
I've searched for some channelcodes too and found them also in the firmware file. Now it's up to steffan_st for some good news.

...bye DonQ

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Well donquichotte,I haven't searched the firmware for keys but I'm happy to hear it contains some keys too!I will install this firmware later this week but I'm sure there is other members who has already installed it and they can tell you if it works well!About buying the coship 2300:It's very good value for money because this little bastard is good at many things,but there's disadvantages also,for example the picture quality isn't as good as a high quality receiver like Humax or Samsung,so in some ways you get what you pay for,but like i said very good value for money overall!

Cheers

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
By the way I am now a member of about 50 French Yahoo-groups which I became when I was looking for the Strong patch.I highly recommend these groups if your looking for firmwares or any other valuable information,lot's of good information even if you don't speak French.It's kind of technical language so you will understand anyway!

DonQuichotte

Reaction score
Ok so I have to pray to the gods of current and circuits this is "the one", cause my brother and father pushing hard on me to buy 2 of this little bastards. I have the oppurtunity to buy them patched, but don't know which firmware is loaded. So I cross all fingers and will order them tomorrow. Will give a report on how things went later this week. For now many thanks to all for sharing info and experiences.

...bye DonQ

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
DonQuichotte said:
Ok so I have to pray to the gods of current and circuits this is "the one", cause my brother and father pushing hard on me to buy 2 of this little bastards. I have the oppurtunity to buy them patched, but don't know which firmware is loaded. So I cross all fingers and will order them tomorrow. Will give a report on how things went later this week. For now many thanks to all for sharing info and experiences.

...bye DonQ
Why don't you ask the dealer which firmware is installed?

GeorgiePie

Reaction score
Guys,
Have you tested it yet?
If it works could someone post it here, please...?
I cant get on this site (!?)

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
GeorgiePie said:
Guys,
Have you tested it yet?
If it works could someone post it here, please...?
I cant get on this site (!?)
Georgie Pie!
We can't post it here because it contains keys,register at the Yahoo-group and you can download.And remember,these firmwares are for educational use only,for continous use they are illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.