Which channels will show SPL 09/10

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
choccy07 said:
Great info mate, invaluable to me as a novice. I have an ART card which has pretty much no football now ! I've the JSC Card which I'm very happy with and will be renewing it (don't know HOW yet) and like I was saying I'm holding out to investigate another sub for more games. Like the Czeck Sport 1(see a few SPL games against this channel??), Nova Sport etc - Ive sourced that card but don't know if it's value for football so any feedback welcome. Great info on the OSN and Ma Chaine though but I had thought they were a bit expensive anyway, are those channels not on 1wThor ?? I thought that was reachable ?. I see SPL is on something like TV10 Sweden also ? Any info on that ?. Never heard of a TNK card - googling it. TRING ? Does that show SPL - I see it listed sometimes. The problem is there doesn't appear to be consistency of coverage = maybe its to do with this court case ongoing. I think I'm gonna opt for a splash out on the Abu Dhabi Card for the EPL, I watch the odd game especially the big clashes but it looks like its certainly value for money. Thanks for all the feedback - knowledge is power... .. .

Tring dont show SPL mate, Abu Dhabi package cant be received up here (Think 3 Metre plus!).

taylo31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ferguson fk8500 HD and ferguson fx7600 uci,motorised 90cm dish tuned to sirius, hotbird (jsc sports card 1 to 8 on Irdeto) thor,astra 19.2 and 28.5, Eutelsat W3A 7,0 east
BT Vision x 2
pc vista
pc xp home
My Location
lanark
Hi All, I have used the jsc sports card 1 - 8 this year and bought due to nagra 3 being intoduced on thor. I find it covers most of the games I want to watch on spl, it also covers champions league games which are covered on the non itv nights, also europa cup and fa cup games as well.
For some of the 3pm epl games theres a few available on RTS1 on Eutelsat W3A on 7.0 east.

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TRIAX 1.1M, TM2600, TM5400 CI SUPER, SMART TITANIUM LNB, SKY+UK JSC & CYFRA+ &TNK SUBS
My Location
GLASGOW
i ordered this tonight Pre-Paid card TnK 5 months, looks like pretty good value, would you recommend?
Ghostleader said:
What subs are you running at the mo mate? I'm running a 10 channel JSC card, a Cyfra+ HD card & a TNK card for TVP Sport & N sport channels. I get pretty much the same coverage of the EPL as sky Sports but with the added bonus of a 3pm Saturday kick off etc (Watched Blackpool hump Tottenham on Tuesday night, that game wasnt on sky :). I paid £60 for my JSC renewal, £165 for the Cyfra+ card & £20 for a 5 month TNK card, thats £245 that will do me up to the end of this May, just in time for the end of the season in the summer. OSN needs a 2.6metre dish in London so even if the sub was cheaper its a no go up here, Ma Chaine Sports is a French outfit & even though it hasnt got anything to do with Canal+ it is only available via Canal+ (The French version). I'm going to renew my JSC card for sure & I'll need to get my finger out & put money by for another Cyfra+ card in time for the start of next season.

Chris76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ duo with a 300gb hdd also dm500 and tecnomate 5200 with a 1m and 1.1m motorized dishes and minidish fixed to 28.2
My Location
Belfast
davidmcl1980 said:
i ordered this tonight Pre-Paid card TnK 5 months, looks like pretty good value, would you recommend?

where did you get it from?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
davidmcl1980 said:

Sorry buddy, been on else where (Another forum), yes it's a good wee package for the money, you get Disney Channel in English which is good if you have wee ones that like Hannah Bloody Montana & the like.:)

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TRIAX 1.1M, TM2600, TM5400 CI SUPER, SMART TITANIUM LNB, SKY+UK JSC & CYFRA+ &TNK SUBS
My Location
GLASGOW

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
The Rangers v St Mirren game live from the "Methadome" is on JSC +3, but the shocker for me is the Hearts v Kilmarnock 3 pm game is on JSC +3 on the Saturday. These arnt listed on L.J.'s yet but are listed on Aljazeerasport.net, learn to read Arabic daftys! lol

imran999

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No dish set up.
My Location
glasgow, uk
davidmcl1980 said:
im in cambuslang mate, i had my motorised system installed in november, i used kanel installations on cathcart road and they done a cracking job. phoned them on the monday and they installed the next day.

If you don't mind me asking, how much was ur install and did kanel supply your dish n box etc?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
The Tuesday night Celtic v ST Johnson is on +6, it's not listed at this time on L.J.'s so I thought I would pump the info on here.

Chris76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ duo with a 300gb hdd also dm500 and tecnomate 5200 with a 1m and 1.1m motorized dishes and minidish fixed to 28.2
My Location
Belfast
Thanks for the info ghostleader.

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
nah i sourced my dish stb and lnb myself from ebay, but kanel supplied the scaffold pole and t&k brackets and all the cable etc, think it was round about the £100 mark for installation, would have been cheaper but i gave them wrong measurements for the overhang of my roof so more work and time was used.

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
Ghostleader said:
The Rangers v St Mirren game live from the "Methadome" is on JSC +3, but the shocker for me is the Hearts v Kilmarnock 3 pm game is on JSC +3 on the Saturday. These arnt listed on L.J.'s yet but are listed on Aljazeerasport.net, learn to read Arabic daftys! lol

Never! :p

_http://www.jsc-sports-guide.com :)

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
i see the rangers 3pm game this saturday is on tvp sport, i'm chuffed i got the tnk card now!
Ghostleader said:

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
davidmcl1980 said:
i see the rangers 3pm game this saturday is on tvp sport, i'm chuffed i got the tnk card now!

Good, good, cracking wee pack that comes in handy every so often, I need to renew mine.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:
Never! :p

_http://www.jsc-sports-guide.com :)

I've found that a bit hit & a miss, plus the actual graphic appearance is awful! Fisher Price my first website CD ROM material!! lol

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
The Celtic v Kilmarnock game is on +5 on Wednesday, unfortunately the Rangers game on Tuesday is a Setanta Africa Jobby.

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
Ghostleader said:
I've found that a bit hit & a miss, plus the actual graphic appearance is awful! Fisher Price my first website CD ROM material!! lol

True but it's better than using a translator :)

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Ghostleader said:
The Celtic v Kilmarnock game is on +5 on Wednesday, unfortunately the Rangers game on Tuesday is a Setanta Africa Jobby.

Keep an eye on 11536 V 6111 on 0.8W. 4:2:2

You never know

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
With the SPL starting back in just a couple of weeks I thought I'd bump this as I wondered does anybody know is JSP still have the rights for this season 11/12? Most rights deals are either 3 or 5 years for the EPL etc, but I have noted some daft 2 year deals before (Trings EPL deal for example). I've had JSC for two & half years (Has a ART card before) & they have had the last two season's which makes me wonder is this the last year or what?

shamonee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Openbox S9 receiver
My Location
midlands
Saturdays game Rangers v Hearts fta 28.2e Setanta Africa (never heard of it)