Which Football team do you hate most??

lejizz

Reaction score
It has been a long standing rivalry between BURNLEY and Ba****ds, and is sund on many weekends, not just the derby even when teams such as Liverpool play even (we beat ya lol) anyway heres a sample of the song, sung to "Wild Rover"

I went to the alehouse I often frequent,
I saw old jack walker his money was spent,
He asked me to play,
I answered him nay,
With rubbish like yours I can beat any day.
And its NO NAY NEVER,
NO NAY NEVER no more,
Till we play bas***d rovers,
NO NEVER no more.
Ewoods now empty, its getting knocked down,
They play their home games on a piece of waste ground,
jack walker looks round and says something's not right,
Cause theres far more players than supporters in sight.
And its NO NAY NEVER,
NO NAY NEVER no more,
NO NEVER no more.
Five years have now passed and BURNLEY rule supreme,
The league and the cup have been won by our team,
The bas***ds are bankrupt and long since have died,
And jack walker sweeps up down at BURNLEYS long side.
And its NO NAY NEVER,
NO NAY NEVER no more,
NO NEVER no more.

We hate bast***s
We hate bast***s
We hate bast***s

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
lol there is always place for a nice football song! I appreciate the effort you have put in, including making sure there are lots of *** in places needed!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I'm with the Woolwich.;)

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i see we are still winning this competition by miles :)

its a title we will always win... most hated team, as the saying goes you either love em or hate em

??? maybe we should be called Marmite United :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Lol yes, looks like it. I have been playing with the idea of closing this poll and starting a new one as I believe the russians are quickly buying their way up this competition as well. I reckon that if they win their second title and Moanrinho keeps doing what he is doing they will close up...

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
I don't see how anyone can 'hate' a football team.:confusedThe only reason to hate is if they'are jealous of another teams acheivements.
I live on the outskirts of Manchester but wouldn't say i supported any team.I use to watch Bury when my father took me,in the days of wooden benches!!I use to shout at Gordon Taylor,now in the PFA.If a northern team are playing then,goes without saying,i'd want them to win,regardless who they are.
I've watched Manchester United at home,twice,watched the grudge match between Burnley v Blackburn,got searched countless times before i got to the ground!Remember the crunching tackle by Kevin Ball?
I get behind ALL english/scottish clubs when they are in europe,i even get behind ALL our international teams.

Just don't get it?:-doh!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I thinbk Oily, once you become a fan of just one club the strong dislike of a team can happen...but hate has several shades and degrees, there is hate wanting to kill and there is hate want them to loose games and be relegated because they are ......you know the deal...

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
You know what i find funny is the way that the majority of fans,say for arguements sake,a english chelski fan,takes great pride in shouting obsenities at say Ashley Cole(Arsenal),but when he's playing for England,same chelski fan is applauding and cheering him on.:rolleyes:

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, that's logical, innit?? Must say though, when it comes to him you will find me keeping very quiet at the best. I think I would rather fry my own bo*** than to cheer him on, no matter where he plays.

Jontydog

Reaction score
Website
jonty.lb3.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Core2 Duo 3.40ghz 4 Gig Ram Skystar 2 PCI Card F3
My Location
Cheshire
Got to be Stretford Reds for me I am afraid and you can't say its jealousy being a City fan its just I can't stand them. Yes they have won more trophies and during the nineties won most of the derbies but lets face it they haven't done too well the last couple of years apart from Sundays League Cup which when they were in Europe and Winning the Premier League every year they didn't give a toss about. Funny how times change innit. I know this is an old thread but I have only just seen it :)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I see we're beating Arsenal again ;)

And surely the two votes for Palace come from Brighton fans...

No Palace fans want to take revenge?

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
I Mostly hate the Italian and German Football Teams because they are so chancy teams of the world. Their national is also depending on luck, specially, the Italians. The Germans are so robatic, therefore they cannot have a nice and perfect and admiring league.

But the British, Spain and The Neatherlands League is interesting, attractive.

Arbi.:-rofl2

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
d122k7trb said:
I Mostly hate the Italian and German Football Teams because they are so chancy teams of the world. Their national is also depending on luck, specially, the Italians. The Germans are so robatic, therefore they cannot have a nice and perfect and admiring league.

But the British, Spain and The Neatherlands League is interesting, attractive.

Arbi.:-rofl2

That is a good point! I watched a few games of Bundesliga here, and I must say that the passion is not the same. Italian football is very defensive, and the German national football is just shite at the moment. But, you can't argue with their success in big tournaments, they know how not to lose games when it matter. But I predict this time England will lift the cup, and it will be double sweet because it is in Germany!!

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
Whatever people say or think, the truth is that The Germans do have a Robatic style in football, eather having success or not.

The second point I wanna say is that The Galaxica, "Real Madrid" now_a_days has seriously fallen. why?

Because they are 11 squadra or teams in the playground not one. viceversa, look at Olympic Lyon or Barcelona they are a real team 11 players in a shape of one. not 11 teams in a shape of 1 players.

Arbi.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Jontydog said:
Got to be Stretford Reds for me I am afraid and you can't say its jealousy being a City fan

oh no, not because your a city fan :D LOL

not just city fans, but all other fans hate Man U because of jealousy simple as... the british public are the wierdest in the world when it comes to success.
for instance
in boxing Frank Bruno our biggest hope at the time, most people made jokes about him and said they thought he was a waste of time..

F1 and Damon Hill, another complete waste of time that no one likes and was living on his fathers fame etc etc...

music, and George Micheal... we all did the mature content bashing thing and thought he was a joke, even though he was the most talented musician for years (wether you like his music or not) but the americans loved him

back to football....take the England team, in the pub all the liverpool fans were calling the united players and united fans calling liverpool players etc... we cant even come together for the national team... people calling Beckham, Rooney, Lampard, Joe Cole etc... and by there own fans too!!

so in short is it any suprise that the most hated teams are as follows

Man United (a succesful english league side)
Rangers (a succesful scottish league side)
Real Madrid (ditto)
Porto (ditto)
etc etc

this pole should be are we jealouse of success yes/no

the only flaw to this theory is the fact that the most succesful football team in Britain (Liverpool) are not hated so much?? maybe there dominance isnt remembered by the forum users...i was certainly jealous in the 80s, but hate is probably too strong a word.

fersy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m ? dish pole mounted in back garden, bigsat hh motor mount, 0.2db universal single lnb, technomate 1000c1, viaccess 2.5 cam, 1yr art subs card
My Location
n.ireland
well i hate liverpool and not because as a united fan they are (slightly) more sucessful than us its because they play football so boring that it would make your eyes bleed and yet still drone on about how they are going to win the league this year every year .and the fans drone on about their 5 european cups and 18 lge titles but so what how many doubles, trebles, fa cups, cup winners cups and world club championships(intercontinental championships) oh and of course actual premiership titles have you won
answer: 1 double compared to 3 in the 90's for united, no treble compared to uniteds in 99, 7 fa cups compared to uniteds 11, no cup winners cup compared to uniteds 1 no world club (intercontinental) championships compared to uniteds 1 in 99 and of course no premiership titles and you did not have to contend with a ten year setback of losing arguably your most talented team in what would have undoubtedly been one of our greatest periods of success in the late 50's early 60's.

so as you see sucess can be measured in different ways and statistics can be played with but u are still boring no hopers now:-rofl2

Hairy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None yet
My Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
I can't believe Man U top this poll!:-rofl2

And I see there are 7 mackems that have voted.

greyjulie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1mtr motorised
technomate 1500ci
dragon cam
dynamite programmer
80cm dish dual lnb
My Location
Ireland
I think hate is a very strong term to be used!
I thoroughly disllike Aston Villa, the antagonism that their players and former manager Dave O'Leary showed before and after local derby games with Birmingham was sickening!
For proffesionals to stoke trouble between rival fans is petty, un proffesional and downright dangerous!)(-red
Thank god Villa have a professional manager with integrity in Martin O'Neill, hopefully after Blues get promoted this season we can look forward to banter and a bit of fun, not the petty agressive rubbish that eminated from Villa park under Dave O'Leary!
football is at its purest in the non professional leagues, after all football is more about plc's and outrageous wages for so called stars, the man (or woman) on the street is being priced out of seeing the "peoples" game by the likes of sky and crazy players wages!:-Nooo

Keep right on, up the Blues:)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Well, I still hate Arsenal, but aren't Chelsea doing well now in the poll?!?! Humping

johnnysuttie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD Duron 2500+
Pace ds810xe hd satellite
My Location
barnsley
wow just lots of detractors for the strongest teams.