World Cup with out 2d

Robbiewright

Member of the Big Dish Club
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky plus V3 and a 50 inch plasma screen.
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
Yer, I've looked around for ages and can't find any thing like that, just a cheap box I think, strange that it has a PED bar in the installation menu though. Doesn't matter, the other box works.

antantant1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky pace box
topfield 5000 with hotbird and hispa using t rex cam also art card
My Location
spain
this is one of the best f t a box's you can get if u want to enter the PID code's u have to got to search then change it from auto to advance that will let u put pid's once u get the hang of this box it really is top and the tuner in it is bril

antantant1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky pace box
topfield 5000 with hotbird and hispa using t rex cam also art card
My Location
spain
thats service search then search mode and change to advance and u will see the pid's at the bottom for bbc just put the audio and video in dont worry about the other code hope this helps

Robbiewright

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
Don't I feel silly, I didn't know there was an advanced search mode, right in front of my face all the time, thanks for your help, it's all sorted now.

Robbiewright

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
It's not over yet!! The video is fine but the sound is very "stop start". it's all the stream channels thet have this problem, the others are fine.. I will try and attach a mp3 file.

sidsmiff

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX 5400Z MATRIX CAMS RELOADED/REVOLUTION /FUNCARDS
My Location
SPAIN
hi robbie , getting bbci in spain ok ,seem to be transmitting test card and sound all day when not transmittig programs,world cup coverage isvery good , and itv matches screened a bit later so they cover most matches , frequ is 12440 (v) SR 27500 2/3, using fun 6 card and humax 5400z they are in transmitting in Clear.
))

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sidsmiff said:
hi robbie , getting bbci in spain ok ,seem to be transmitting test card and sound all day when not transmittig programs,world cup coverage isvery good , and itv matches screened a bit later so they cover most matches , frequ is 12440 (v) SR 27500 2/3, using fun 6 card and humax 5400z they are in transmitting in Clear.
))

Your fun card is completely irrelevant for reception of the BBC & ITV channels as they are completely fta.