Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
First ensure you have the latest Cas 3 software, 8.2.
Then download the Stealth file you wish to use and, after unzipping, or unraring, copy the Stealthxxx.dup file to your desktop, makes it easier to find.
Also download the latest Diablo keys.bin file and put that on your desktop.
Start up your Cas 3, and insert your Diablo Cam into the slot.
Click on Cam Module tab, top left, and the Diablo Cam icon, and again on the next Diablo Cam icon.
This brings up the Diablo page.
Click on Cam Disk Functions and Format.
When it has finished formatting click on the Upgrade Cam tab and the little icon, with 3 dots, to the right of File Name.
Navigate to your desktop and load the Stealthxxx.dup file, click open.
Now click on the Start Update icon, which now should have a green light.
Wait until this has finished.
Now click on Cam File Sytem tab, and click connect.
Click on the new keys.bin file, located in the bottom left screen, and the green arrow pointing right.
This will overwrite the old keys.bin file.
Now disconnect and put the cam in your receiver.
Navigate to the cam in your menu and ensure you have
Auto PMT ON
Emulators ON
and you should start opening channels.

catmar

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Opentech ODS3000Ci Digital Satellite Receiver twin CI,
Diablo Light Cam,
80 cm Prime Focus Dish, HH140ALU Manhattan Motor, GTSAT GT-S40 LNB - NF 0.2db.
My Location
Malta
Hi Easykey, yes stealth 2.10 is only for Diablo Wireless, I think we can expect an update for Diable Light soon.

tamagoch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Edision 2620 CXCI reciever, Cas 3+, Diablo light, MatrixCam reloaded
My Location
Finland
catmar said:
Hi Easykey, yes stealth 2.10 is only for Diablo Wireless, I think we can expect an update for Diable Light soon.

Hello M & E,

The latest Stealth 2.10 works quite well with Diablo light perfectly.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Dear Mickha

Over 2 weeks now had my Diablo Cam loaded with Stealth 2.08 . I did not watch any channels from the D+ for 4 days. Now that I wanted to watch a D+ channel it would not clear. All the rest packages are clearing. Am I right in the assumation that I should of watch a D+ channel once a day to keep the AU of the new keys updated?

How can I solve the problem without purchasing a CAS 3 for D+ at the moment.
I have lookend in the Menu for the Diablo Cam its very differnt to Dragon on which keys are for D+. Quite confused at the mo.

Shahid

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
D+ have fought back and interrupted the AU ability on all platforms.
To get D+ to work you either need to go back to Stealth 203 or alter the settings in the configuration menu.
Some say that by turning Fixed CW to on, and Auto PMT to off, and manually inserting the latest keys, D+ should work.
Try playing with the settings until you get it to work, after imputting the working keys.

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Mickha can you explain what the Fixed CW and Auto PMT are ..........

Auto PMT .......... my wife has that turned on for sure !!!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
In the Diablo Cam's menu you will see Configuration, this is where you can turn on/off features.
In there you will find, among others, Auto PMT and Fixed CW.

tamagoch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Edision 2620 CXCI reciever, Cas 3+, Diablo light, MatrixCam reloaded
My Location
Finland
Hi Mickha,
Diablo cam file seems to be changing all the time and the latest is now stealth 2.13.
Do i need to always upgrade to the latest file? or i can just update only to the latest keys.
Can you also recommend a site i can always check for new files or keys except for luxsat site?
Thanks in appreciation.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Every new Stealth file comes with a read me document that explains what has been added.
The latest Stealth 213, has ShowTime, ADD, ART working on Nile 7w, whereas in previous files this was only working in the Diablo wireless it is now working in the Diablo light.
If you don't want to see these channels, or can't get 7W, then there is no need to upgrade.
You can manually update any keys, that require updating, using the menu, keys, key edit list and the appropriate section, but as most of the packages are AU, with the Diablo, you have less need to manually update the keys.

slimsim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
diablo light cam cas3+ interface fortec star 5100 ultra astra dish
My Location
sheffield england
iam a total newbie and would like some help, i have been reading the posts and still cant make it work, i have put on stealth 2.14 but all i get is keys are expired press ok to continue i have tried this on numerous channels but all the same, am i doing something wrong , any help will be very welcome, iam using a diablo light cam with a cas3+ and a fortec 5100 box connected to the old astra sat

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
D+ have fought back and are knocking out the AU facility.
Premiere AU still works as does TPS, but for TPS you have to leave your receiver on France 4, or other channel on the same frequency, then once it clears you can browse the rest of the TPS package.
If nothing is working then more than likely you haven't been into the configuration menu and turned emulations to ON.
If this isn't the problem please post back.

slimsim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
sheffield england
thanks for the reply mickha.
where is france 4 is it on the astra sat on 19.2deg, i did a bit of searching last night and some channels work others say keys expired and its goes off, but others say that then the picture comes on,i will have to search all the channels to see what works and what is in english the fortec has picked up over 500 channels so its a lot of searching, look forward to your reply,

thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
France 4 is part of the TPS package on Hotbird 13E.
The channels, that are working on, 19.2E is the Premiere package and the D+ channels using ident 4102, you can get the other channels to open by inputting the latest keys, but you might have to revert back to Stealth 203, but try manually inputting the keys, or loading the latest Diablo keys.bin file, in Stealth 214 first.
Yesterday they changed the keys 4 times so you need to ensure you have the latest keys.

catmar

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Diablo Light Cam,
My Location
Malta
I downloaded Keymaker this morning and have been playing with it.

The problem is that the instructions are very vague, well to me they
are.

This is what is states in the about keymaker menu:

Auto-key updating from Internet. Set your target web site where to
find the XML file and it will download it automatically and inform you
when a new file is available.
Unquote

Can anyone throw any light on this statement and steer me in the
right direction where I can find this xml file or at least point me
to where I can find a good tutorial.

Thanks in advance guys

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi catmar,
this utility sounds like it is for the Wireless Diablo as the base unit interacts with your computer to update keys, I can't see this working with the light version.
Is there any other information in help or read me files?

catmar

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Diablo Light Cam,
My Location
Malta
Hi Mickha,

Well I get the impression that it's for both Diablo cam's, here is an extract from
a word doc that I found on the net, but I can't remember the link now and I don't
keep history...

Which thing is keyMaker?

KeyMaker is a useful tool that it allows that to publish the keys, to that is see the frequencies of the keys and the export in the binary disposition Bin file “in way then to insert them in the DiabloCam. Keymaker can be used not exclusively for the Diablo but also for other SoftCam. KeyKeymaker gives the occasion to you for having the keys modernized automatically from Internet. Keymaker transfers the rows modernized XML and will transmit an alarm when it modernizes the keys. Main characteristics: Public key in all the fields, included for every system of cryptography. (RSA, G-Key etc etc) publication of (the Freq. Etc). Constant control of the setting. Structure of the file in format XML. - Modernization keys in automatic rifle from Interner.

You'll have to work hard on understanding the English as it's not their mother
language.

If I can find the link to this tutorial I put the link on here if it's legal.

slimsim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
sheffield england
thanks mickha for your help,
i have tried the latest keys in 214 but still its the same channels that are open, i have even taken the cam to my m8s house who has a technomate 1500 with a motorised dish but he cant even get it to work at all even on astra at 19.2,my m8 lent me his dragon cam which i programmed with the latest predator one and this is the same limited channels have you any suggestions as how to make it work on more channels.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
If you have a patched receiver always try turning the patch off when using a cam.
For the Diablo to work you need to have the configuration set so that Auto PMT is ON and Emulations is also ON.
For 19.2E the Diablo will AU for both Premiere and D+, providing that there is no other cam, or patch, interfering, you have the latest Stelalth 215 loaded, and you have the configuration set up correctly:
Auto PMT ON
Emulations ON
Emulation priority 1 Emu 2 Cards
If Stealth 215 isn't auto updating for you, did you remember to format the cam before loading the new Stealth software?
Just re-read your post Stealth 214 no longer works for D+ you need Stealth 215.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
For keymaker to update keys in your Diablo cam, while in your receiver, it would need to communicate with the Cam.
With the wireless version this should be straight forward, as the base unit is designed to communicate with your PC, and the cams, for this to work with the Diablo Light your receiver would have to interact with your computer and cam.
I can see this being possible with Linux based receivers, if the Diablo team, and linux programmers, write software allowing this to happen, which is doubtful, but I can't see it working for most other receivers.
The only way I can imagine it working is while the cam is in your Cas 3, thus connected to the computer, but even then it would be dubious, unless this is an official utility from duolabs.

slimsim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
sheffield england
hello mickha.
i have taken the software back to 203 and then put the latest diablo keys on as you suggested this seems to work alot better and i now have more channels to chose from but still some i cant get, do you know if i can get prem footy on the astra or do i have to manually move my dish, which would be fun to tune it in. thanks