My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
No, honest, I wasn't kidding :cool:

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX

DEADLINE - SATURDAY 7:00 BST (7am) / 08:00 CET

Please make changes to your team lineup, including qualifying predictions which must be submitted prior to every race, by accessing the league homepage.

F1 SupaLiga | Full Game Rules for Pure Fantasy F1 | List of TV Broadcasters | LIVE and delayed coverage from BBC
(All PFF1 pages are also visible in German)

Malaysian Grand Prix timetable:
Times in GMT, Kuala Lumpur = BST +7
Friday Practice 1 - 03:00-04:30
Friday Practice 2 - 07:00-08:30
Saturday Practice - 06:00-07:00
Saturday Qualifying - 09:00
Sunday Race - 09:00

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Just browsing my newspaper and found a picture and article about the new Louis Tussauds (Blackpool clone of Madame Tussauds) waxwork of Lewis Hamilton.

That would appear to be the second time he's been stuffed in less than a week :D

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
_http://www.madametussauds.com/London/OurFigures/SportsStars/LewisHamilton/Default.aspx

Lol, he looks constipated, but then maybe that's what they were going for.

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

A heavy shower just before qualifying set the scene for a very jumbled grid for Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix, eliminating both Ferraris and, effectively, both McLarens in Q1. In the end it was Red Bull's Mark Webber who went some way towards making amends for his incident-laden race in Australia by taking pole position by 1.3s from Mercedes GP's Nico Rosberg, after the Q3 session had been delayed because of heavy rain.

More...

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
USF1 have shut up shop and dismissed all the employees:

-http://charlotte.bizjournals.com/charlotte/stories/2010/03/29/daily46.html

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

Red Bull desperately needed a victory to get back into the world championship chase, and Sebastian Vettel delivered it in fine style in a dry Malaysian Grand Prix on Sunday afternoon. And to make things even better, Mark Webber brought the sister car home second. Vettel snatched the lead at the start from his Australian team mate, and apart from a time when McLaren's Lewis Hamilton ran second before his tyre stop, they were never seriously challenged...

More...

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
attachment.php

Short and full table attached as png file

Saturday's qualifying session was where the real excitement happened in Kuala Lumpur, as the wet conditions saw Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Felipe all fail to progress from Q1. Those who survived qualifying, inevitably, tasted success in the race, and Sebastian Vettel won ahead of team mate Mark Webber, who began the race in pole. Nico Rosberg finished in 3rd.

kreacher remains on top as Creatures scored a respectable 75pts today. However, it was sonnetpete who set the standard today with 100pts, thus Equipe Etranger is the first team to achieve a three-figure score this season. The fact sonnetpete is only 2nd might come as a surprise considering his topped the scoring in two of the three races so far.

B16MCC's Dreambox F1 moved up to 3rd in the standings with a terrific 95pts in Malaysia, and in the process knocks Topper and his Tossers out of the top 3 and into 4th.

There were some big movers (and perhaps shakers :p) this Sunday. kleefarr (Honda-Williams) made the most headway with a total of 89pts, going up from 14th to 6th. pazinho's Outcast (up 7 to 12th) and 2008 champion Oily (up 7 to 13th) both kick-started their season's with plus 80 scores. 3rd after Australia, bite will want to keep a low-profile for a while and will surely be working overtime in the garage to fix the problems with the Superkomanda car.

Honourable mentions also go to novice Tivu and SupaLiga founder member Analoguesat, whose teams Ant Hill Mob and ScotBordersF1 both took away a hefty 83pts from Malaysia. And finally, reigning champion Norm will be scrathing his head as to how his reserve team F2 Aberdeen (23rd, 79pts today) managed to outscore the senior F1 Aberdeen team (10th, 60pts)!

Norm's F1 SupaAberdeen in the Champions League: Current status - 73rd ~ 178pts ~ DROPOUT ZONE
Salty25's Supa-Dynamo in the PFF1 Cup: Current status - 83rd ~ 198pts ~ DROPOUT ZONE
Dazdazdazzy's SupaBTTR in the PFF1 Cup: Current status - 78th ~ 200pts ~ DROPOUT ZONE

NEXT RACE > CHINESE GP @ SHANGHAI > APRIL 18

Attachments

• F1SL Malaysian Short Table.png
    F1SL Malaysian Short Table.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 51
  • F1SL Malaysian Full Table.png
    F1SL Malaysian Full Table.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 17
  • F1SL Malaysian Graph.png
    F1SL Malaysian Graph.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 16

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I see Chris has plummeted back to his accustomed place at the bottom of the standings :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Damn, keep missing the deadline. :-rofl2

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Well, having managed by some fluke to score my maiden century, I'll now 'do a Pieterson' and play miserably in my next three races.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I'm playing tortoise this year - feeling my way and playing slow but sure.

Don't forget the post-3rd Race component costs revaluation and the increased (5) number of free changes.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Maverick (the guy who organises it) has comfirmed the revaluation has indeed taken place, but that in the event no component values needed adjusting, but everyone still gets to make 5 transfers.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
That explains a slight mystery then!

Couldn't see any evident changes when I updated after the database re-opened.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
CHINESE GRAND PRIX

DEADLINE - SATURDAY 4:00 BST (4am) / 05:00 CET

Please make changes to your team lineup, including qualifying predictions which must be submitted prior to every race, by accessing the league homepage.

F1 SupaLiga | Full Game Rules for Pure Fantasy F1 | List of TV Broadcasters | LIVE and delayed coverage from BBC
(All PFF1 pages are also visible in German)

Chinese Grand Prix timetable:
Times in BST, Shanghai = BST +7
Friday Practice 1 - 03:00-04:30
Friday Practice 2 - 07:00-08:30
Saturday Practice - 04:00-05:00
Saturday Qualifying - 07:00
Sunday Race - 08:00

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

A dramatic Q3 qualifying session saw Red Bull's Mark Webber snatch pole position from Sebastian Vettel, only to have his team mate snatch it back at the very last second, as Ferrari's Fernando Alonso and Mercedes GP's Nico Rosberg pushed ahead of the hitherto dominant McLarens. In the end Vettel's 1m 34.558s lap clinched things, with Webber left to be content with second place on 1m 34.806s. Alonso was right in there with 1m 34.913s for Ferrari, while Rosberg jumped up at the last moment with 1m 34.923s.

More...

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

Jenson Button won a nail-biting Chinese Grand Prix for McLaren on Sunday afternoon, with team mate Lewis Hamilton chasing him home second after a race of many parts.It began with light rain, a jump start by Fernando Alonso's Ferrari and an incident in the first corner when Vitantonio Liuzzi spun his Force India into Kamui Kobayashi's BMW Sauber and Sebastien Buemi's Toro Rosso, bringing out the safety car...

More...

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
attachment.php

Short and full table attached as png file

World champion Jenson Button won his second race this season, finishing in a McLaren one-two with Lewis Hamilton at the rain soaked Shanghai circuit. Fernando Alonso finished in 4th, having jumped the start to go ahead of the Red Bulls of Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber, who started on the first row of the grid but ended the day in 6th and 8th. Nico Rosberg took the final podium step in 3rd.

Sonnetpete and Equipe Etranger have retaken 1st place in SupaLiga, knocking down kreacher's Creatures into 2nd. Locking out the top 3 spots is another season debutant, as B16MCC holds into the bronze position with Dreambox F1.

Top scorer in China was misterminibus and his Pro-Drive team, taking 87pts on Sunday to go up to 6th in the standings, just behind Tivu and Topper who swap 4th and 5th.

Also doing well is pazinho, as Outcast recorded a score of 81 and the Portugese goes to 7th. Me and Norm, '09 runner-up and reigning champion respectively, both suffered big falls, going down to 13th and 14th.

Norm's F1 SupaAberdeen in the Champions League: Current status - 75th ~ 234pts ~ DROPOUT ZONE
Salty25's Supa-Dynamo in the PFF1 Cup: Current status - 139th ~ 235pts ~ DROPOUT ZONE
Dazdazdazzy's SupaBTTR in the PFF1 Cup: Current status - 107th ~ 258pts ~ DROPOUT ZONE

NEXT RACE > SPANISH GP @ CATALUNYA > MAY 9

Attachments

• F1SL China Short.png
    F1SL China Short.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 79
  • F1SL China Full.png
    F1SL China Full.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 21
  • F1SL China Graph.png
    F1SL China Graph.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 17

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
World champion Jenson Button won his first race this season

Strange how everyone seems to think it is his second win this season:confused
I do believe he won in Australia as well, much to many others disappointment

And next race I will try to remember to change my drivers and choose quali positions :-ohcrap

Status
Not open for further replies.