Inverto IDLT-SNL412-ULTRA-OPN LNB vs IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP LNB

FC GD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS6983 Professional DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCI-e Card, TBS6522 Multi-standard Dual Tuner PCI-e Card, EyeTV Netstream 4Sat and Netstream Sat, EyeTV Sat CI, Hybrid (2008, International), EyeTV Sat Free
SDR: RSP1, Adalm-Pluto, Airspy HF+ Discovery
Antenna: SelfSat H50D4
Mac:EyeTV 3, SAT>IP Viewer, Dvblogic, eyetvCamd
PC:DVB Viewer, EBS Pro, Crazyscan, IQ monitor, TS reader
Pay Tv: Allente, Telia
My Location
Stockholm
Inverto LNBs , I've heard a lot about it , never had a chance to use it before.

So i've ordered an Inverto IDLT-SNL412-ULTRA-OPN LNB from E-bay for couple of weeks ago.
They sent me the old IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP by mistake. i’ve kept the old one and i ordered the new one ones again.
And during that period i've used the old version which has given me a good signal on 27,5W
The new one (IDLT-SNL412-ULTRA-OPN) was delivered two days ago and i've put it to the test straight away and have compared these two lnbs.

I am disappointment! I guess I had high expectations :( Inverto is marketing the new LNB as better than the previous one.. But it is just the opposite AND difference is almost 1,8 dbi which is huge in my opinion!

Look at the noise floor in the first screenshot (SDR-Sharp)

The upper image is IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP and the lower is IDLT-SNL412-ULTRA-OPN

IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP -70
IDLT-SNL412-ULTRA-OPN -65

Second screenshot
11495 BBC-SATBACK

Same here
The upper is IDLT-SNL412-ULTRA-OPN (with A LOT OF FINE adjustment 8,2 is peak) and the lower is IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP (without fine adjustment)

From the chat with the seller: First of all sorry for the mistake shipping the wrong lnb. Something like this only happened once, but it was when the old version "ended" but we still manage to place an order after, the warehouse didn't notice that we had both versions available again. This being said I don't know if you are aware but the old version is better than the new one, the old version lnbs have more gain than the new ones. The customers that already found out about this are looking for the old version ( you can check the feedbacks received ), paying even more for the old lnb. You can check the price of the old and the price of the new.

So if you consider ordering the latest inverto, think twice. Try to find the old one (IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP)!

Attachments

• WTF.png
    WTF.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 11495.png
    11495.png
    287 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: