Keys via remote control

onsma5

Reaction score
Does anyone know how can i input the satellite codes via remote control to a Samsung DSR9500 VIA CI?

john6663

Reaction score
hello evryone, can anyone tell me the remote control codes for ordeto, tps,ab sat, mutivition. if you can please,

omid413

Reaction score
haggag said:
I have found an excellent little program called: Downloader 2.5
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "***********************", I would use the remote control to enter "**********************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

Keys removed by admin, please observe the rules.
if you want , i can help you , but first must mail to me and help me to give downloader. my e-mail: omid413*yahoo.com

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
ibrahim alkali said:
hello may i have the downloader please thanks and god bless.
Just emailed you the downloader ibrahim alkali.
Anyone looking for Downloader wer 2.8 please let me know and I'll send it to you. Or email me for it. boot_sectorz*yahoo.com
Help me find keys for parabole union on W2 16*E (Viaccess and SECA) and MCSA on Pas 7/10 on 68.5*E (Irdeto2).

lucky65

Reaction score
oders said:
hello ,
yes downloader 2.5 has a virus in it, good downloader is multicameditor 3.3
who want is write me at paris_frma*yahoo.fr
Salut
J'ai vu ta réponse sur un forum.
Je viens d'acheter une carte Hauppauge wintv express et je suis à la recherche d'un solution pour déshtroupfer le bazard...
Peux tu m'aider?
Merci

bura

Reaction score
Does anyone know how can i input the codes via remote control to Samsung DSR9500A CI?

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean

dgreat

Reaction score
there's anyone can help me to find a keys for satellite receiver??? thanks a lot anyone concern....

dgreat

Reaction score
i have nhe sdr 2200 plus receiver and i don't have a keys for the programs...

dgreat

Reaction score
anyone can help me!!! what device can i add on my receiver to change channel using tv remote instead of receiver remote.????because we have 4 tv sets and i want to watch another shows different from the others...

ping081277

Reaction score
mani said:
Hi every body,
i can tell about the using of the remote control entry for different enc sys.
First u need to know some cheat code of the Rc"remot cntrl" buttons for your type of reciever specially when it's an embedded decr sys. Secondly you should have to know the indent of the hex code will be entered and also, its index.Indent will be 6 digits number, index is 2 digits number, and the hex code to be modified.Last thing is to save your changes and use the codes.

please help using my remote control how to acces nagravision and how to enter hex file.

jfarr

Reaction score
hi, can anyone tell me from where to get the codes for mchoice, viaccess, taquilla and ab sat???? thanks

blackhawk_sl

Reaction score
Hello People, I am kind of new here and also new to the satellite industry too. Can somebody help me with in telling me how to enter passwords to the above mentioned machine. Your comments and information will be much valued.
Cheers,
Arjuna

salamcont

Reaction score
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
Hi. Would you please send me the Downloader, latest Version? my Email address is salamcont*link.net

Best Regards;

Tarek

boot_sectorz said:
Just emailed you the downloader ibrahim alkali.
Anyone looking for Downloader wer 2.8 please let me know and I'll send it to you. Or email me for it. boot_sectorz*yahoo.com
Help me find keys for parabole union on W2 16*E (Viaccess and S*ca) and MCSA on Pas 7/10 on 68.5*E (Irdeto2).

pechmerga

Reaction score
Could you email it to me at zunonabou*yahoo.fr, please?
Great thanks!
Pechmerga

Davesat

Reaction score
mtiqbal said:
I think Hex-Decimal convertion is involved. Since both keys are not visible so I can not make it sure. Do you know Hex-Decimal convertion?.
The calculator in windows will do hex-Decimal conversion click 'view->scientific' click hex enter say 7B click dec and the answer 123 is displayed and vice-versa

Skat

Reaction score

Downloaded the "Download 2.5" and picked up trojan. Not one of your best recommendations??....Skat (er.. part of my brain)

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Hi,
I think I can not manage following everyone with a downloader. So I will give you a link for you to download directly. I thank those who emailed me. It was easy for me to send emails in bulk than sending individually to those who ask.
Please email me if the link is not working so I can give you another one.
The file is here: http://83.16.180.114/fun/pliki_do_pobrania/kot/Downloader 2.8.zip I have just downloaded it and confirmed that it is working perfectly. Wish you luck
Laterz
Boot

hyogesh

Reaction score
Hi there,
can u send me the way to enter the keys via remote to my mail hyogeshatrediffmail.com.

Thx in advance.

svpmohan said:
The downloader has a virus, do you know any better one?I know how to update the keys with the remote control. If you still need send me a mail.
Thanks