Linksat LS900

tufail_74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
KSA
one thing is sure that this server for linksat will not be online forever as ppl paid only a limited amount and company will run server till they afford.
best way is to get the image reinstalled and if possible to have open options to use any newcam working. in this way, u can get paid to get newcam or get share frm anyone.

i hope ppl will think over it as this is more logical solution. here in ksa many ppl r selling newcam client. but the issue is that those r on more than one port. so a multi-port opetion will be working for veryone.

abusadiq

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IT IS A NEW Link sat digital receiver LS-900
My Location
nigeria
hi guyz, i don't know if i can use dstc card to view dstv channels with link sat ls900

abusadiq

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IT IS A NEW Link sat digital receiver LS-900
My Location
nigeria
hi guyz, i don't know if i can use dstc card to view dstv channels with linl sat ls900

furqan14

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Linksat LS 900, Tatasky
My Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi Guys! I just joined the forum. Great stuff! Surely this forum gives us some support when we run into problems regarding these receivers.

Now i own a LinkSat LS 900. It was doing a good job as me being an Forumla 1 fan, i used the decoder on IntelSat (C-Pas 7/10) to get SuperSports(DSTV). Since i'm residing in the middle east, i've exhausted my search to get any paid channel that shows formula 1 racing and i've come up empty handed. I would really appreciate if someone can guide me to obtain SuperSports or any other channel like iTV or something which shows F1 racing here in the Middle East. The LinkSat has died!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum furgan14

You and many other people are not able to receive the programs since the CS servers were taken down. Nobody knows if they will ever come back up, that unfortunately is the risk you take when signing up to this kind of service, as you will see on other threads there is no solution.

In your post you imply that we can give you some support however I do not know how you have formulated that assumption. There are people on the forum who post about card sharing but that is as far as it goes.

freddy666

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
what setup
My Location
UAE
bahayan said:
Hi,
I have linksat LS-900 receiver which works via internet..i did retuning for all channels, unfortunately failed to connect to server...Any help pls??

Thanks.:)

WAIT 2 DAYS SERVER IS SWITCHED OFF IT WILL OPEN AFTER 2-3 DAYS:toke:

nileking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I set up Linksat ls900 receivers.
My Location
Sudan
Thnks and hope it works soon.

Please notify on this forum when it starts

rottomac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pentium 3 processor satco dx
Nazar I read your quote. Quiet interesting. I am new to this forum also and have a clone of linksat which is Opensat S1000. Since 1 month its not working. Do you have any solution. My email id is nomail@nomail.com

/
nazar121 said:
wasalamz heenathair 1st of all welcome to website and linksat forum page and there is nothing much abt this linksat reciver more then this that this reciver is a network reciver with a microchip on its IC board and it have IP(Internet Protocal) software in it and its has some codes which make this reciver to connect with the server located in different countries over the network normally the kind of network called pc anywhere so u watch this channels throught sattlite but u get chanel opening data code every 10-15 sec from main server over the internet ! hope u got my point and way of this reciver working and if u want more info on this reciver or any network or network reciver then u can send me msg or ur e mail address . thanks and have a good day farward Maa Salama..

nazar121

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS900
My Location
SAUDIA ARABIA
Hey Every one i contacted to the company which making these recivers opensat and linksat they are same then company told me the old server which was working in singapore got caught and that was customized server and was server better load of users .. therefore they ordered new server which gona be up by mid of this month hopefully cuz few days back they started with low cost server which didnt work properly and company have more thne 1 million recivers in stock so they said it wil work as new customized server arrived so guys just wait for few more days some ppls i know paid few money to make there recivers works which changing there IP's which is very simple but they dont work properly u can change ur subnet mask as 255.255.255.255 and it will transfer to EU server but wont work properly with u soo just wait for new server thanks.. bubye..

MIgartua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite TV via web GoggleBox TV
My Location
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The other popular DSL receivers 'self updating' from the net are Maxx 1000, Axe 1000, StarX, and Dreambox. Starting June 24,2008 (Tuesday) they stopped auto updating software and their keys, so NO MORE free viewing of the 'previously deciphered' scrambled channels. Dreambox is the only one STILL auto-updating through download and opening all the channels which the other STBs are now failing to do.
Just wait and watch, hopefully it will all be ok in a couple of days. If not, you all might have to register WITH PAYMENT (about US$50)for a specified period of 4 to 6months.

aseer3000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I GOT LINKSAT RECIVER & I WANT TO UP-DATE THE SOFTWARE TO USE IT THROUGH THE INTERNET PLEASE
My Location
kingdom of saudi arabia / Jaddeh
Lz. I need your help !!!
How can upgrade linksat reciver tobe worked through the internet "dsl"

please any body can post down the full details?

Best regards,

aseer3000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I GOT LINKSAT RECIVER & I WANT TO UP-DATE THE SOFTWARE TO USE IT THROUGH THE INTERNET PLEASE
My Location
kingdom of saudi arabia / Jaddeh
Any body can help to let me know how to upgrade linksat reciver?

nazar121

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS900
My Location
SAUDIA ARABIA
Aseer 3000 you living in jeddah .. kingdom of saudia arabia . there is a market call sahari center all dish and reciver market .. take ur linksat over ther and tell them to program it they charge 100 riyals and program it for u and it will work for 3 months .. sat working on it are.. orbit.. showtime and phela... hotbird still not working on it... right now this is the way to make this reciver work until the main company server wont work properly.. y u pay this cost? because you are paying the `cost for using other company servers. anyway best of luck.. bye

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
opensat s1000
My Location
sudan
Hi every body

are there any news about when the server will be back

wa7eed2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT 900LS
My Location
UAE
There is any good new about Linksat LS 900 in UAE
Not working from long time

nomy_2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Link SAT LS900

PIV - 3.00 GHZ
1GB RAM
MSI NEO-2 Motherboard
Leadtek Geforce 6800
Ultra
Windows XP - SP2
My Location
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Today is 26th August 2008 and still no updates on the LINK SAT 900
I live in the United Arab Emirates. Please tell mewhy the receiver doesn't download anything. What are the IP settings for this receiver? Should it be static or dynamic. First it was working with the STATIC option then when it sopped working I took it to the shop from where I purchased it. He downloaded the software through the COMM cable and set it to dynamic and it worked for 3-4 days and again it stopped.
Now even the shop doesn't have any updates so far.

So please let me know if we can get updates ourselves from the Internet or any other source.

Any help would be highly appreciated....!!!!!!
:)

pmww04

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird, asiasat3, nilesat, badr, pas7, nss6
My Location
saudi arabia
nomy_2000 said:
Today is 26th August 2008 and still no updates on the LINK SAT 900
I live in the United Arab Emirates. Please tell mewhy the receiver doesn't download anything. What are the IP settings for this receiver? Should it be static or dynamic. First it was working with the STATIC option then when it sopped working I took it to the shop from where I purchased it. He downloaded the software through the COMM cable and set it to dynamic and it worked for 3-4 days and again it stopped.
Now even the shop doesn't have any updates so far.

So please let me know if we can get updates ourselves from the Internet or any other source.

Any help would be highly appreciated....!!!!!!
:)
update from here _http://your-motor.com/index.php?cid=6

wa7eed2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT 900LS
My Location
UAE
nomy
samething, i am in AD and Linksat didn't work yet

we should wait... until when
no one knows

fuadd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Link Sat LS-900
My Location
oman
hi ppl i'm facing the same problem, i've Link Sat LS-900 and i used to see the showtime channels for free and from a long time it stopped working and i couldn't see any of these channels...so i'm wondering if someone knows how to fix it

plz help

shareefy2k

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
link sat
My Location
uae
:-rofl2
I have linksat LS-900 receiver which works via internet..i did retuning for all channels, unfortunately failed to connect to server...Any help pls??

Thanks.:)sham