Linksat LS900

nazar121

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS900
My Location
SAUDIA ARABIA
Dear Mr linksat has been stoped viewing channels via internet on free bases it was a very big game by the company (linksat) to sale there recivers in starting they showed its free just conect internet bla bla bla . after saling huge amount of there recivers with high margin .. they stoped showing the free channels and they made a story abt server got caught bla bla bla nowsame channels are avail with some sort of special IP for which you have to pay for 3 months and even this 1 some time works and some time u waiting for channels to come .. so bottom line is linksat is crap machine.. go buy a contract line from phela and showtime wont cost u much then buying IP..good luck buddy!!

Ahmadu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400
My Location
Nigeria
nazar121 said:
wasalamz heenathair 1st of all welcome to website and linksat forum page and there is nothing much abt this linksat reciver more then this that this reciver is a network reciver with a microchip on its IC board and it have IP(Internet Protocal) software in it and its has some codes which make this reciver to connect with the server located in different countries over the network normally the kind of network called pc anywhere so u watch this channels throught sattlite but u get chanel opening data code every 10-15 sec from main server over the internet ! hope u got my point and way of this reciver working and if u want more info on this reciver or any network or network reciver then u can send me msg or ur e mail address . thanks and have a good day farward Maa Salama..

Salam nazar,how do i send my email to you?Ireally need ur assistance on LS900 pls.thanxs Ahmadu

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Ahmadu said:
Salam nazar,how do i send my email to you?Ireally need ur assistance on LS900 pls.thanxs Ahmadu

Instead of trying to get his email adress why don't you try to sort out the problem in the forum by posting a question in the right section? Then it may help others, too.

Ahmadu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400
My Location
Nigeria
THE question is still on LS 900,any hope for a solution ?or has the linksat company played a fast one on all the guys all over the world?Cant we find a solution and collectively be smarter than them?I believe some one somewhere has a solution,. Avery smart solution

fuadd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Link Sat LS-900
My Location
oman
nazar121 said:
Dear Mr linksat has been stoped viewing channels via internet on free bases it was a very big game by the company (linksat) to sale there recivers in starting they showed its free just conect internet bla bla bla . after saling huge amount of there recivers with high margin .. they stoped showing the free channels and they made a story abt server got caught bla bla bla nowsame channels are avail with some sort of special IP for which you have to pay for 3 months and even this 1 some time works and some time u waiting for channels to come .. so bottom line is linksat is crap machine.. go buy a contract line from phela and showtime wont cost u much then buying IP..good luck buddy!!

man i get what ur saying, but isn't there any receiver that can let me watch those pay channels for free ?

furqan14

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Linksat LS 900, Tatasky
My Location
Saudi Arabia
Apparently there is another receiver that is still working. Its called Dreambox. Though not as efficient as Linksat used to work. There are some channels on ArabSat and Hotbird that do not work. The dreambox receiver has been there since the longest time and while all other receivers stopped working this one is still galloping along. Though again no guarantee when it stops working, so think carefully before you make another Investment.

nishom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
linksat ls900
My Location
ksa
Thanks in advance
i have purchase this recevier just 2weeks ago its n old one but working i dont have any user guide/manuals of it and dont have any knowlegde of it at present i m watching three satellite on it is hotbird,nilesat n badrsat my actual problem is im having 512kbs speed
but some time TRY TO NEWCAMD CONNECTION takes to long to set and some time its show me scramble internet is on, if i delete some channel which i dont want to watch what will happen or if i edit my channel up n down as i want what will happen and how to do the setting of internet ,newcamd and etc if u please help me for this
my email is REMOVED thankyou once again

nazar121 said:
wasalamz heenathair 1st of all welcome to website and linksat forum page and there is nothing much abt this linksat reciver more then this that this reciver is a network reciver with a microchip on its IC board and it have IP(Internet Protocal) software in it and its has some codes which make this reciver to connect with the server located in different countries over the network normally the kind of network called pc anywhere so u watch this channels throught sattlite but u get chanel opening data code every 10-15 sec from main server over the internet ! hope u got my point and way of this reciver working and if u want more info on this reciver or any network or network reciver then u can send me msg or ur e mail address . thanks and have a good day farward Maa Salama..